Head of School - Mon Ecole Dubai
BACKGROUND & HISTORY
Mon Ecole preschool was first established in Dubai in 1979. We operate three preschools in Dubai. We follow an authentic high fidelity Montessori program covering the Assistants to Infancy and Casa age groups.
We’re looking for a Head of School for one of our preschools. The role reports into the CEO of our organization and is accountable for all matters related to that preschool.
Candidates must be available to start by May 2024 at the latest.
To play a leading role in achieving Mon Ecole’s vision to Prepare Children for Life
The Head of School is accountable for the overall management and performance of the preschool they are in charge of including: regulatory compliance, safety and security, administration, enrollment, student development, parent relationships, budget and finances.
- Be the school face and voice for all members of the community
- Be the main point of contact with regulatory authorities for permitting, compliance and reporting requirements.
- Interact with educational and administrative staff on day-to-day issues
- Lead administrative support team in all planning cycles, calendar setting and communications with parents
- Develop, organize, and lead training and development workshops for teachers/staff/parents
- Review and develop guidelines, policies & procedures
- Ensure that students are developing as expected and that education staff are given the appropriate pedagogical direction and training
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as head/director of a multi-classroom early childhood center
- Experience managing educational and administrative staff
- Only candidates with prior head of school experience will be considered for this role
- Leadership, communication, motivation and team building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large and diverse team
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to design, implement and continuously improve policies and procedures
- A professional working proficiency in English is required. Proficiency in French and/or Arabic are a plus
- Montessori teaching qualification from a recognised Montessori training body (preferably AMI) or equivalent educational qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or professional certification from an accredited body in running an early childhood center
- Attractive tax-free salary with benefits
- Living in one of the world’s safest and most desirable cities to live in
Please submit your application using the form below:
The deadline for applications is May 10, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews by videoconference.
Note: Please only use the above link if you are applying for the Head of School position. If you are a Montessori trained teacher and would like to apply for a teacher position please use this link https://click.monecole.me/Job-Application-English