Tairangi School Procedure Statement
COMPUTERS IN CLASSROOMS AND THE LIBRARY
NAG 1 Curriculum
NAG 4 Finance & Property
The following procedures are to be followed by the school as well as the guidelines of the school’s ICT plan:
- Computers will be used in each classroom to assist with the delivery of all curriculum areas. Teachers will need to include ICT skills in their programmes.
- Teachers will develop appropriate management systems so that all students have equitable access to the classroom computer.
- Classroom computers will be kept maintained and they will be regularly replaced within budget limitations, to ensure that students can use up to date technology.
- Selection of software should be balanced. Funding for software will come from a specific software budget.
- Teachers will be able to seek in-service / professional development from the school’s ICT Manager.
File:computersclasslib14.doc Procedure Statement - Computers in Classrooms & Library