Squadx Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Effective: May 5, 2019
Last modified: May 5, 2019
Squadx Innovations Pvt. Ltd. (“Squadx”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) understands that privacy is essential to the users of our products (“Users”, “you”). This policy describes the steps we take to maintain your privacy when you use our G Suite add-ons (“Services”). By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Data Collection and Use
- Add-on Authorization Scopes
- How We Share Information
- Your Choices About Information
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How to Contact Us
1. DATA COLLECTION AND USE
- Our Services use Google Analytics to capture anonymized usage information (“User Analytics”)
- For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, and other such information
- We also collect information about the way you use our Services, for example, the pages you visit , the links you click, or how frequently you access
- This type of information is considered confidential and is only used for the purpose of operation, maintaining, and improving features of the Service
- Squadx G Suite add-ons provide Users with the ability to more effectively work with their documents and to automate tasks related to their work
- Squadx add-ons are examined to insure they meet Google’s guidelines, including guidelines for safeguarding user data, before they are publicly available.
- In order for our add-ons to function, they require access to data in your Google Drive, Gmail, or other services in your G Suite domain (“Personal Data”)
- Our add-ons only interact with the Personal Data that you consent and approve
- All operation performed on Personal Data are carried out within and under the authority of your Google account
- All intellectual property rights of your Personal Data are retained by you
- For more information on the specific permissions our add-ons require, see “Add-on Authorization Scopes” section of this policy
2. ADD-ON AUTHORIZATION SCOPES
- All of our add-on(s) require that Users give permission to access their Personal Data or act on their behalf
- The first time an add-on is run, you will be prompted to authorize one or more permissions
- Below are some of the permissions required by our add-on(s) and a description of how they are used
- View and manage your documents in Google Drive
- Our add-ons use this permission to create and manage files and folders in your drive. Our add-ons will only interact with documents as you direct them to.
- View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive
- This permission is used to read and write to spreadsheets in your Google drive. Our add-ons will only interact with spreadsheets as you direct them to
- View and manage your forms in Google Drive
- This permission is used to read and write to forms in your Google drive. Our add-ons will only interact with forms as you direct them to.
- View and manage the files in your Google Drive
- This permission is used to create and manage files and folders. Our add-ons will only interact with files as you direct them to.
- Connect to an external service
- Some of our add-ons interact with external APIs, which is used to enhance the features of the add-on.
- View and manage data associated with the application
- Our add-ons will store the settings you set so they are accessible for future sessions
- As a reminder, you can review access you have authorized to your Google Account under “Sign in and Security” “Apps with Account Access”
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
With Third Parties
- We may share User Analytics with our trusted third party service providers who perform technology services on our behalf (e.g. data storage, analysis), but exclusively for the purpose of carrying out their work for us
- Contractors and service providers who may have access User Analytics in the course of performing their services are subject to the same confidentiality and data security requirements as Squadx employees
- We may be required to share information with law enforcement or other third parties when compelled to do so by court order or other legal process, to comply with statutes or regulations, or if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Users
- We do not rent or sell information for marketing purposes and we will never share or sell User Analytics with third parties for marketing purposes
4. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- At this time, our Services are not able to support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
5. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What we collect and our basis for doing so
- Squadx G Suite add-ons use Google Analytics to capture anonymized usage information (“User Analytics”). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Squadx G Suite add-ons, for example, the pages you visit, the links you click, or how frequently you access, This type of information is considered confidential and is only used for the purpose of operation, maintaining, and improving feature of the Squadx G Suite add-ons; this use is a legitimate interest under GDPR Article 6, Section 1(f).
What we do not collect
- Squadx G Suite add-ons neither collect not maintain any data that users provide to the Gu Suite application. Use of the services are functions provided by the Squadx G Suite add-ons do not require personally identifiable information. Squadx G Suite add-ons do not transmit users’ data to Squadx ; specifically, Squadx G Suite add-ons do not collect, maintain or act upon users’ information outside the users’ Google account.
- Squadx G Suite add-ons only interact with the users’ data to the extent that users consent and approve; all operations performed on users’ data are carried out within and under the authority of the user’s Google account. Squadx G Suite add-ons are examined to insure they meet Google’s guidelines, including guidelines for safeguarding user data, before they are publicly available.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US