PUBLISHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (these "Terms") shall govern the relationship between you and us. These Terms should be read carefully by you in their entirety prior to your use of the Anzu services as set out in these Terms. Please note that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. If you do not agree to be bound by any of these Terms, do not use any of Anzu’s services as set out in these Terms.
- Where used in these Terms, references to: (a) "you" and/or "your" mean the publisher agency and/or publisher individual and/or affiliate and/or entity who applied to use our SDK, license and services, and (b) "we", "our", "us" means Anzu Limited and, as applicable, any of its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, advisors, contractors, subsidiaries and affiliated corporate entities.
- You are a developer and/or owner and/or operator of application(s) (the "Application") and desire your ad placement inventory (the "Placement Inventory") to be made available to Advertisers who want their Advertisements to appear in the Application in order to be displayed to end users (the "End Users") who use and/or have access to the Application.
- We will grant you a license to use our proprietary software development kit (SDK) and any updates and/or new or alternative versions thereof (the "SDK"), which, after being embedded into the Application, will allow you access to our platform environment (the "Platform") (the SDK and the Platform, collectively, shall be referred to as the "Software") to make your Placement Inventory available to the Advertisers via the Anzu marketplace (the "Marketplace") in order for the Advertisements to be displayed to End Users.
- In addition, we will provide you with the services of organizing, arranging and managing the advertising campaigns including internal advertising activities and content management, to be displayed by you in the Application via our ad serving solution (the "Ad Serving Solution").
- You represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Software, Marketplace, License, Ad Serving Solution and/or any other services in accordance to these Terms.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms, references to the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
- "Account Manager(s)" means the Anzu representatives who are in charge of managing the advertising campaign performance and Ad Serving Solution.
- "Ad Serving Fee" means the fee that we charge you for serving Advertisements with respect to the Ad Serving Solution.
- "Advertisements" means, but is not limited to, advertisements, internal content, promotions, content management, multimedia images, graphics, text, data and advertising materials and/or any other media and/or any other marketing materials displayed in the Application.
- "Advertiser" means, but is not limited to: (i) a third party advertiser, such as a direct brand, agency, ad exchange; or (ii) you acting as an internal advertiser.
- "Anzu Network" means the partner networks that we work with.
- "CPA" (cost per action) means a type of advertising campaign model based on actions by the End Users.
- "CPC" (cost per click) means a type of advertising campaign model based on click interaction with the End Users.
- "CPM" (cost per thousand impressions) means a type of advertising campaign model based on impression count.
- "CPS" (cost per session) means a type of advertising campaign model by which the Advertisement will appear in the Application for the entire session.
- "Fixed Rate" means a type of static advertising campaign model based on a fixed amount and limited time.
- "License" means the license that we grant you to use the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, in accordance with these Terms.
- "Publisher Account" means the account opened by you via the website https://anzu.io prior to granting you access to the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution.
- "Self-Service" means your ability to set up and manage campaigns independently in the Application using the Marketplace or the Ad Serving Solution
- You hereby request that we provide you with the right to use the Software, Marketplace and Ad Serving Solution in connection with the Application, and we hereby provide you with a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable License to use the Software, Marketplace and Ad Serving Solution in connection with the Application, subject to these Terms. We will make the Software available for you to make the required integration with the Application and you will promptly integrate the Software into the Application and maintain, including updating as soon as commercially available, the then-current version of any required software as per our instructions in a manner that complies with the technical and implementation requirements; in addition, you will comply with any of our protocols and any other instructions contained in any documentation. You agree to provide us with a detailed report in the event that you encounter any errors and/or technical difficulties during the integration process, which we shall examine in order to decide in our sole discretion how to proceed.
- We will not be held responsible for any failure to support and/or facilitate any integration between the Application and Software and you shall bear all responsibility in checking your systems and/or internal software and/or configuration, provided that the Software was integrated in accordance with our guidelines and complies with our integration specifications. Moreover, we will notify you of any version updates available for the SDK which you will be required to promptly update in accordance with our instructions; for the avoidance of doubt, we will not be held liable for any failure on your part to update to the latest version after we notify you as such.
- We shall use our best efforts to act in accordance with additional written instructions by the Publisher, provided, however, that: (i) any instructions that are delivered to us in writing will be considered only as requests until we provide you with a written approval of such instructions, and (ii) we may refuse to provide the use of the License and/or the Software and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution at our sole discretion, whether or not the reasons were previously acknowledged or accepted by us.
- You will not, and will not allow any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly access, launch or activate any of the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution , any protocols or any other technology, content, software, materials and/or documentation belonging to us, through or from, or otherwise incorporate any of these in, any software, application, website or other means, other than via the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, as permitted under these Terms during the Term; (ii) copy, distribute, rent, sell, lease, lend, sublicense, transfer any of the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution and/or right to use the License or make any of these available to any third party except as expressly set forth and in accordance with these Terms; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution; (iv) create derivative works based on the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution and/or create any product or service competitive with Anzu; (v) modify, remove, or obscure any proprietary notices or anything of similar nature that appear on or during the use and operation of the License and/or Software and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution and/or Publisher Account; (vi) create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product to that of the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution or proprietary information related thereto; or (vii) use or modify any feature or functionality of the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution in order to, inter alia, collect personally identifiable information of any third party.
- Once the integration between the Application and the Software is completed, you may use the Software in order to handle your campaigns. You agree that you remain responsible for any and all actions and/or omissions taken by you with respect to the use of the Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution in connection with the Self-Service option and/or for all Advertisements that you place in the Application and/or all interactions, communications, agreements and obligations that you may have toward any third party in this regard. You undertake to indemnify and hold us harmless in the event of any raised claims by any third parties in respect of any acts and/or omissions relating to any Self-Service campaigns.
- You will have the ability to measure, track and analyze the performance of your campaigns and advertising activities based on the collected advertising campaign data with our tracking technology and analytics solution, and to build and export reports via our reporting services.
- You can request that the Account Managers partake in your campaign setup or management throughout the campaign period. Under no circumstances will we be held liable in any event of any claims raised by third parties regarding your advertising campaigns or any part thereof.
- We reserve the right to make changes and/or adjustments to these Terms and/or Software, Marketplace or Ad Serving Solution at any time without prior written notice. You understand that this may consequently remove any advertising campaigns from the Platform.
- Any request to change any details and/or information in these Terms shall be submitted in writing to us. We shall review such request and decide, in our sole discretion, within 10 (ten) business days after having received the said written request, whether to agree to such change or not.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You will be solely liable for the Application and decisions relating to the Placement Inventory, End Users and/or additional third parties, including the handling of all inquiries and/or claims submitted by any of the aforementioned and/or all additional engagements, commitments and interactions that you have with any party. All interactions and commitments that you may have with any party must be professional, proper and lawful under applicable legislation, rules, regulations and laws (including any laws relating to the content and nature of publishing or marketing) and otherwise comply with these Terms.
- You will protect the Publisher Account and Software from third party access and will keep safe and confidential any usernames or passwords associated therewith against any unauthorized access and use; you will take full responsibility for any authorized or unauthorized third party access and/or use of the License, Publisher Account, Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution. You will ensure that all information in the Publisher Account, including but not limited to, your full name and contact address is up-to-date, complete and accurate.
- Without derogating from Section 5.2, you may grant access to the Publisher Account and/or Software to third parties solely in order to allow such third parties to access and manage the Publisher Account and/or Software and/or Ad Serving Solution on your behalf; provided, however, that you shall: (i) require that such third parties agree to be bound by these Terms, (ii) ensure that such third parties comply fully with all provisions of these Terms, and (iii) be fully responsible and liable for the acts and omissions of such third parties. You agree that to the extent you create a new account, it must be pre-approved by us and registered to you; if not pre-approved or registered with the same entity or name, we may suspend or close the account at our sole discretion.
- You understand that misrepresenting ownership and fraudulent claiming of any part of the License, Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution is strictly prohibited and, without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us, may result in a permanent ban from using the License and/or Software and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, or terminating these Terms altogether, and in any case it is understood that the Consideration shall be withheld if such situations arise.
- Without derogating from the above, we do not grant you the right to use the License and/or Software and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution for the Application in respect to any advertising campaign that:
- Contains any content or element of any nature whatsoever that is libelous, discriminatory, obscene, unlawful, illegal, or that is, in our sole discretion, otherwise unsuitable;
- As their direct or indirect objective, or as a direct or indirect objective of any third party, advertises on the Application or targets the marketing of the Advertisements to any persons who are under the age of legal consent as may apply in the jurisdiction that you are targeting with regard to the content of each advertising campaign, respectively;
- Infringes our and/or any third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, illegal streaming and/or downloading; copies or resembles our and/or any third party's property in whole or in part; or, disparages us and/or any third party or otherwise damages our and/or any third party's goodwill or reputation in any way;
- Uses, runs and/or includes any spiders, robots, virus, Trojan horse or any other kind of malware, spyware or any other malicious code or code that may be used to circumvent any of our security measure; or
- If we determine in our sole discretion that you have engaged in any of the activities that contravene the provisions of Section 5, we may (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to us) terminate these Terms immediately with or without notice.
- You shall not modify the Software, Publisher Account, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution in any way without our prior written consent; you shall inform us in writing of any changes you plan to make with the Placement Inventory if it affects an ongoing advertising campaign and/or future one; you shall only use the License, Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution in accordance with these Terms, and any protocols or guidelines that we provide from time to time, applicable laws, legislation, rules and regulations. Without derogating from the provisions of this Section 5.7, if you make any amendment, addition, modification and/or derivative work in respect of the License, Software, Publisher Account, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, any such modification, addition, amendment and/or derivative work will be solely owned by us and you will have no right or title in such modification, addition, amendment and/or derivative work in any way whatsoever.
- We own all intellectual property rights in and to the License, Software, Publisher Account, Marketplace and Ad Serving Solution, and you shall not gain any ownership right, property right or any other right in any of these and/or anything in relation thereto.
- You shall not authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions of or fraudulent clicks on any Advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to pre-screen, review and monitor any and/or all Advertisements, however you understand that we do not control or endorse and we make no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the content of the Advertisements, including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or decency of any Advertisement. We shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for any Advertisements and undertake no responsibility to update or review any Advertisements, whether added to the Application by you or us.
- You will comply with any third party terms, policies or guidelines applicable to the development and operation of the Application and the integration between the Application and the use of the License, Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution services, including, without limitation, any operating system supported by us now or in the future, and will not cause us to be in violation of any such third party terms.
- You may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about us, the License, Publisher Account, Software, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution (collectively, "Suggestions"). You understand that any Suggestions submitted to us via the Platform and/or the Publisher Account and/or by email and/or any other way of communication shall be non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any Suggestions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment and/or compensation to you.
- You undertake not to have any direct contact with any of our Advertisers and understand that in the event we suspect that you are communicating with an Advertiser we shall terminate all advertising campaigns in connection thereto and/or terminate these Terms with you.
- Your email practices with any End Users and/or additional third parties in respect of these Terms must comply with the following:
- You have clear and specific consent from the proposed recipient before you send any communication. The consent must have been given to you by way of an opt-in consent mechanism. Any tick box must not be pre-populated;
- The communication makes it clear that it is of a marketing content;
- If such communication includes any promotional offers or any promotional competitions, games or anything else relating to the Application, the said promotion, competition or game is clearly identified as such and any conditions which are required in order to qualify for the promotion, competition or game are set out clearly and unambiguously in the communication;
- You do not send any such communications to persons under the age of legal consent as may apply in the jurisdiction of the proposed recipient of any such communication with regard to the content of each advertising campaign, respectively;
- You do not use any viral marketing techniques as part of your electronic marketing activities;
- You include a true name in the communication (e.g. in the "From" line of any email) and not a sales pitch or marketing message. Any such communication must clearly identify you as the sender of the communication and you shall not falsify or otherwise attempt to hide your identity;
- You do not mislead the recipient with regard to the content and purpose of the communication;
- You provide an adequate, functioning, free of charge and conspicuous "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" option in every communication; and
- The communication must include a valid address to which the recipient can respond to opt out/unsubscribe of future marketing communications. The reply address must be active for at least 30 (thirty) days after sending the communication. You also include a physical business address in any such communication;
- You honor expeditiously any opt out/unsubscribe request made by any recipient. You must not send any further marketing communications to any person who indicates (by whatever means) that he/she does not wish to receive any further communications;
- You do not send any communication to any person who has registered on any applicable register of persons who do not wish to receive any marketing communications; and
- You are responsible for ensuring that your communication practices comply with all applicable laws and codes of practice.
REPORTS & PAYMENTS
- The payments shall be made in accordance with the terms set out in Exhibit A and subject to the following provisions:
- In the event you use the Platform to sell your Placement Inventory via the Marketplace:
- The reported Net Revenue due to you ("Net Revenue" means the gross revenue less our revenue share fee) will be made available for your review via our dashboard and/or via Email no later than on the 15th (fifteenth) day of each following calendar month. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, you acknowledge that we will calculate the full and final consideration that is due and payable to you (the "Consideration") in accordance with our reporting system based solely on our system's statistics and data; accordingly, any such reported calculations that we shall ultimately issue to you will be considered true, final and correct, unless proven incorrect by written evidence sent by you within 5 (five) business day from the 15th (fifteenth) day of each following calendar month. You acknowledge and agree that in the event you deliver the said written evidence, we will not transfer you any Consideration until any such dispute has been resolved between the parties.
- Subject to the provisions in Section 7.2.1, we will pay the Consideration within 60 (sixty) days following the end of the billing calendar month; however, we reserve the right to pay the Consideration on a later date in the event that: (i) the Consideration amount is less than $500 in which case the amount will rollover and accrue to the next remittance period, provided that the earnings will reach $500; and/or (ii) if we have not received payment from an external Advertiser in the Marketplace for reasons beyond our control, and in such a case we will take measures in order to obtain the said payment and transfer the funds to you as soon as possible; and/or (iii) if the said payment has not been cleared and transferred to us by the appropriate financial institutions. In these respects, you agree to hold us harmless for any delay in payment of the Consideration. In addition, we will not be responsible or liable for any acts and/or decisions made by any financial institution with respect to the clearing of any Consideration funds.
- In the event you use the Platform’s Ad Serving Solution to arrange internal ad campaigns (including, but not limited to, cross-promotion and content management) and direct deals, you acknowledge and agree that we will charge an Ad Serving Fee based on Advertisement impressions. You acknowledge that the calculations will be based solely on our internal system. You shall be required to pay us within 10 (ten) days after receiving a monthly invoice from us stating the final amount payable.
- Without derogating from Sections 7.2 and 7.3 above, in the event you use both the Marketplace and the Ad Serving Solution, you acknowledge and agree that within 60 (sixty) days from the billing month we will deduct the Ad Serving Fee from the Net Revenue and transfer the Consideration to you.
- All taxes due in connection with any payments to you are your sole liability; you are responsible for complying with the rules, if any, for registering for and paying direct and indirect taxes (including, but not limited to, VAT), levies, duties and charges in respect of your income from or in relation to these Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that we will not increase the Consideration payable to you due to any tax, levy, duty or charge imposed on the payment of the Consideration, and all Consideration is inclusive of any such tax, charge, duty and/or levy. We reserve the right to withhold and/or deduct any and all taxes, levies, duties and charges if required under any applicable laws.
- Payments to you may be withheld to reflect or adjusted to exclude any amounts refunded or credited to advertisers and any amounts arising from invalid activity, as determined by us in our sole discretion. In addition to our other rights and remedies, we may withhold and offset any payments owed to you under these Terms against any fees you owe us under these Terms or any other agreement.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms will enter into force upon you opening a Publisher Account, and may be terminated without cause by providing a 30 (thirty) day prior written notice to the other party. Without derogating from the aforementioned, it is understood that the parties’ payment obligations in Section 7 shall survive termination of these Terms and keep their force until fully transferred to the other party. In the event that either party is in breach of these Terms and fails to take actions to rectify any such breach, the other party may terminate these Terms by providing a 72 (seventy two) hour prior written notice to the other party. Without derogating from the aforementioned, we reserve the right to suspend your use of the License and/or Publisher Account and/or Software and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, if we suspect any fraudulent activity done by you and/or anyone on your behalf, until an internal Anzu investigation is concluded regarding this matter.
- The following will apply upon termination of thse Terms: (a) the License, Software, Marketplace and Ad Serving Solution and/or any other additional services in relation thereto granted to you in these Terms, will terminate; (b) you shall destroy any and all copies of the License, Software, Marketplace and Ad Serving Solution in your and/or anyone on your behalf’s possession or control; and (c) you shall return to us all Confidential Information.
- Upon termination, the provisions of these Terms shall cease to have effect, save for the following provisions of these Terms which shall survive and continue to have effect, in accordance with their express terms or otherwise indefinitely: Sections 3, 4.1, 4.3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11,12, 13 and 14.
- We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Advertiser, End User, the Anzu Network or any additional third party, nor will be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to your computer, device, software, system, server or program related to or resulting from the Software, Publisher Account, Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution . Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use or inability to use the License and/or Software and/or Publisher Account and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over and are merely a passive conduit with respect to any Advertisements and/or the Anzu Network and/or content that may be submitted by any Advertiser, and you are solely responsible and assume all liability and risk for determining whether or not any of your advertising campaigns are appropriate or acceptable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- We make no warranties or representations (whether express or implied by law, statute or otherwise) with respect to the Software and/or Publisher Account and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution and/or License and/or anything thereof affecting you, the End Users or any third parties, or any content, products or services available therein or related thereto or that our system, network, services, software or hardware (or any of which are provided to us by third parties) will be error-free or uninterrupted or with respect to the quality, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement or suitability of all or any of the Software and/or Publisher Account and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution. All warranties, representations and implied terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our obligations under these Terms do not constitute personal obligations of any of our owners, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, vendors, advisors or suppliers. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive loss, injury or damage of any kind (regardless of whether we have been advised of the possibility of such loss) including, but not limited to, any loss of business, revenue, profits and/or data. Our liability arising under these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way shall not exceed the Consideration actually paid over the previous three months at the time that the event giving rise to the liability arises. In no event will we be liable to you as a result of any action or omission of any third party, including but not limited to, the Advertisers and/or End Users.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees) resulting or arising from your breach of these Terms and/or your use of the License and/or the Software and/or Publisher Account and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution, and/or any claims regarding the Application and/or Placement Inventory and/or advertising campaigns. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to us under these Terms or otherwise, we shall be entitled to set off any payments otherwise payable by us to you hereunder, against any liability of you to us, including (but not limited to) any claims we have against you resulting from or arising from, your breach of these Terms and/or your use of the License and/or Software and/or Publisher Account and/or Marketplace and/or Ad Serving Solution.
- Each party shall keep confidential and shall not disclose to any third party any and all proprietary information or confidential information disclosed to it by the disclosing party, and/or relating to the business, processes, practices, products, customers, accounts, finance or contractual arrangements or trade secrets of the disclosing party and any information concerning the License, Software, pricing of Ad Serving Solution campaigns, or the substance of any report, recommendations, advice, test disclosed in relation to any of the aforementioned ("Confidential Information"), and shall use such Confidential Information solely for the performance of its obligations under these Terms. If either party becomes aware of any breach of confidence by any of its employees, agents, or sub-contractors it shall promptly notify the other party and give the other party all reasonable assistance in connection with any proceedings, which the other may institute against any such persons. The parties further agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any third party, any of these Terms.
- The obligations in Section 12.1 shall not apply to Confidential Information already known to either party prior to disclosure by the other party of Confidential Information to it, to information that is in the public domain or which becomes part of the public domain through no fault of the receiving party, or to any information that is required to be disclosed by law. Either party may disclose Confidential Information that has been approved in advance in writing by the other Party for disclosure.
- No press release in respect of the execution of these Terms or any matters arising therefrom may be released by either party in respect of these Terms without the express written approval of the other party, save that each shall be entitled to make reasonable references to the other party and to the provisions of these Terms in their own corporate literature in connection with the promotion of that party's business.
- If either party is prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations under these Terms by Force Majeure, that party shall:
- Promptly serve notice in writing on the other party specifying the nature and extent of the circumstances giving rise to Force Majeure and the measures it is taking to remedy and/or mitigate the effects;
- Use all reasonable endeavors without being obliged to incur any expenditure to mitigate the effects of Force Majeure and/or bring the Force Majeure event to a close, or to find a solution by which these Terms may be performed despite the continuation of the Force Majeure event;
- Have no liability in respect of the performance of such of its obligations as are prevented by the Force Majeure events during the continuation of such events, and;
- For such time after the affected Party ceases to perform its obligations as is necessary for that party, use its reasonable endeavors to recommence its affected operations in order for it to perform its obligations.
- For the purposes of these Terms, "Force Majeure" means any cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties including, without limitation, any of the following:
- Act of God;
- War, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts or attempted acts of terrorism;
- Fire, explosion, flood, storm;
- Theft or malicious damage;
- Strike, lock-out, or other industrial dispute (whether involving the workforce of the party so prevented or any other party), third party injunction;
- National defense requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments; or
- Inability to obtain essential power, raw materials, labor, malfunction of machinery or apparatus.
- Any notice or other document to be given under these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given if delivered by hand or sent by recorded delivery to the other Party at an address noted in this Section 14.1. Any such notice or other documents shall be deemed to have been received by the addressee 5 (five) business days following the date of dispatch if the notice or other document is sent by registered post, or in the following business day after the day in which the notice is delivered by personal delivery or by confirmed email.
- In the case of Anzu, notice shall be sent to email@example.com.
- In the case of the Publisher, notice shall be sent to the Email address given by the Publisher upon registering a Publisher Account with Anzu.
- In the event your information in Section 14.1.2 should change at any time and for whatever reason, you undertake to send us notification in writing as soon as possible with an updated and relevant Email address replacing the previous one, for us to send, and for you to receive, notices in accordance to these Terms.
- There is no relationship of exclusivity, partnership, joint venture, employment, agency or franchise between you and us under these Terms. Neither party has the authority to bind the other (including the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and/or the exercise of any right or power), except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) enter into similar agreements to these Terms with others on the same or different terms as those provided to you in these Terms and that such terms may be similar, and even competitive, to you.
- Except where you have received our prior written consent, you may not assign at law or in equity (including by way of a charge or declaration of trust), sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms or any rights under these Terms, or sub-contract any or all of your obligations under these Terms, or purport to do any of the same. Any purported assignment in breach of this clause shall confer no rights on the purported assignee.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel without giving effect to conflicts of law principles. You irrevocably agree to submit, for the benefit of us, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel-Aviv, for the settlement of any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or concerning these Terms or its enforceability and you waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Whenever possible, each provision of these Terms will be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of these Terms or any other provision hereof.
- These Terms embody the complete agreement and understanding of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding between the parties in relation to such subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into these Terms, it has not relied on any statement, representation, guarantee warranty, understanding, undertaking, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Terms or not) other than as expressly set out in these Terms. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally waives all claims, rights and remedies which but for this clause it might otherwise have had in relation to any of the foregoing.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right to rely upon or enforce any term of these Terms.
- With respect to Section 7.2 in these Terms, in the event you use the Anzu Platform to sell your inventory via the Anzu Marketplace, we shall receive 70% (seventy percent) of the revenue share fee and transfer to you 30% (thirty percent).
- With respect to Section 7.3 in these Terms, in the event you use the Anzu Platform’s Ad Serving Solution to arrange internal ad campaigns we will charge an Ad Serving Fee based on volume:
0 – 100,000 impressions
100,000 – 1,000,000 impressions
$0.3 per 1000 requests
1,000,000 – 10,000,000 impressions
$0.2 per 1000 requests
10,000,000 – 100,000,000 impressions
$0.1 per 1000 requests
100,000,000 – 500,000,000 impressions
$0.05 per 1000 requests
500,000,000 – 1 billion
- For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to update Exhibit A at any time and will inform you of such by sending you advance written notice.
Last updated: March 13th, 2018