Creative Mobile is an independent game developer and publisher based in Tallinn, Estonia. Founded in 2010, the company defined a new genre of mobile games and evolved into an internationally recognized studio. Games published by Creative Mobile have been enjoyed by over 400 million players worldwide, and the company continues to reinvent itself and expand into new genres and platforms. Our mission is to be a perfect home for world-class talent and make great games.
Every day, hundreds of thousands of players around the world choose our games. We work to bring joy and magic into people’s lives with games that delight, surprise, and inspire. The player is at the center of everything we create. But what’s in it for you?
- An exciting job full of challenges — the ability to contribute to the products enjoyed by millions of players around the world.
- Work in the most successful game development studio and a TOP30 employer in Estonia with an immense track record that includes numerous awards and #1 titles.
- A professional community within the company — sharing the most exciting best practices with colleagues.
- Opportunity to grow — every CMer gets a Personal Development Plan.
- Opportunity to devote 20% of your time to other awesome projects within the company.
- World-class international team that will enhance your skill-set and network.
- Culture of openness, transparency and common sense.
What are you going to do?
- Design and develop complete frontend for an epic mobile game with huge audience.
- Produce effective and reusable code using the latest techniques and frameworks.
- Give proper estimations and complete tasks in time.
- Follow requirements documentation and use-cases.
You are our perfect candidate if you have
- Enormous passion towards video games.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Code documentation skills.
- Information search and structuring skills.
- Logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Agile development practices knowledge.
- High stress tolerance and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and responsibility.
- Good written and verbal Russian and English.
Skills to create thrills
- You have excellent knowledge of C#, Object-oriented programming, software design patterns.
- You have experience in programming of game mechanics, logic, GUI and shaders.
- You're skilled at SVN, Git.
- You have excellent knowledge of Algebra and trigonometry.
- You have a basic knowledge of modern mobile games industry.
- You have at least two years work experience.
Bonus points for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (3000+ MMR in DotA or Clash Royale, etc).
- C++, Java, skills in Unity3D developing.
- Experience in developing of client-server applications.
- Skills of working with build tools, BTS and 3D computer graphics.
- Game development experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products, including Jira and Confluence, or equivalent.
- Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision.
If you think that you are the right person for this post, please send your resume and motivation letter (indicating the subject „Unity Developer“) to the e-mail email@example.com