There are THREE teams in ARCHL this year which can be used with a FLEXPass. A FlexPass entitles you to 20 games on any of these teams.
- BULLS - Beginner Team
- ACES - Beginner Team
- TITANS - Intermediate Team
If you run out of games see us and we can reload you cost is determined by how many more you need.
NOTE: LINKS should be opened in a new tab
- If you get this you still do not have access so send us an email with your username
- If you have access you should see these tabs at the top:
- Clicking on MONTH,WEEK,DAY. Or AVAILABLE shows you the games available
- Selecting the magnifying glass shows you who is signed up (in case you want to play with friends). This would not include any full time players only FLEX players.
- To add yourself select on the magnifying glass of the game and select “NEW ATTENDANCE”
Selecting Agenda shows you the games you signed up for
- Do not assume the games to be accurate, so double check the game exists for that team on www.archl.ca -> schedule. We manually add them so there can be errors.
- You can sign up for a game up to 8 hours before puck drops and you can cancel up to 12 hours before puck drop. We have to ensure there is space and aren’t double booked so if you need to cancel outside of these let us know.
- If you want to know how many games you’ve incurred thus far go to www.archl.ca