NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Session C | Notes taken by Jason Cohee & Jim Collis
- Can all of the fields on Position Data can be added via the Excel-to-CI? Can a position be inactivated (Change in status) or changed to another position number?
- Contact the CRC and utilize a workflow for this, but we need to verify.
- What is the timeline for submitting payline adjustment Excel-to-CI to be submitted?
- 5 business Days
- Would you be able to terminate time reporters with the time reporter data Excel-to-CI
- Yes, that can be done.
- What if you have a entries with different account strings in the Rapid Time Excel-to-CI?
- That can be done.
- You enter it with the combo-code not the account string.
- Do changes in the absence balance adjustment get captured in history?
- DBT updates with Excel-to-CI by position?
- One does not exist, unsure if possible. Added as action item.
- Why is the retro split amongst many paylines?
- For retirement purposes/reporting.
- Time Reporter Data query to view Workgroup, task group, status etc.
- There is an assign work schedule query to verify the results of the m_tl_sched_assign.
- Do we have a CI form the DBT to add combo codes? Check into this.