Strategy Four: Balance Change For All With Excellence For All
Objective 4.1: Continuous Improvement of Service Quality
Executive Sponsors: Lisa Turner & Jon DeJong
Three-Year Benchmark Objectives, Actions, Barriers and Outcomes
- Development of Customer Service Standards.- Move to 16-17
- Develop of Process Service standards for critical functions, Identify components that need to be measured. - Move to 16-17
- Identify key data and feedback components to be measured. - Move to 16-17
- Increase Technology Support Specialist time at all sites
- Ratio of support staff to devices.
- Create communications team and write a communication action plan.
- Use social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to effectively communicate events and accomplishments to more people in our community.
- Be more intentional about using the Wenatchee World’s Community Connections and blog to provide updates to the the community on district initiatives, accomplishments and other activities of interest.
- Increase use of radio interviews on KOHO (15 Minutes morning show)and KPQ (1 hr business beat)
- Re-brand Thought Exchange to Wenatchee Learns
- Launch Mobile App
- Update Websites to New Campus Suite content management system (CMS) Move to 16-17
- Improve quality and consistency between all district websites. Move to 16-17
- Development of Customer Service Standards.
- Develop of Process Service standards for critical functions, Identify components that need to be measured.
- Staff training on Customer Service.
- Administrative training on Process Service Standards.
- Incorporate standards into evaluation process
- Initial implementation and data gathering. To Be Determined.
- Continue the work of the communications team.
- Update Websites to New Campus Suite content management system (CMS).
- Improve quality and consistency between all district websites.
- Coordinate communications to highlight work on the strategic plan.
- Contract with North 40 to do a video on technology use in the classroom.
- Create a place for bond information on district website.
- Create digital communication for parents and students on dual credit opportunities.
What action steps or strategies need to be explored or developed to reach benchmarks?
- Review previous work done on customer service standards and employee work standards
- Customer service – what is the customer’s experience?
- Develop a simple “mantra” for Office Managers/Front Desk personnel who interact with the public/internal customers.
What obstacles or barriers need to be addressed?
- How do we need to narrow this down so we can benchmark it?
Who needs to be involved in the planning discussion and action steps for this objective?
- Support Service Directors.
What measures need to be developed to monitor the outcomes of the objective benchmarks?
- How do we generate feedback efficiently with simplicity?