Statement of faith
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ who is the King of kings, the Lord of Lords, the mediator between God and man, God manifested in the flesh, the Word, the Christ, the Son of the living God.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
- We believe that we are saved by grace through faith, and that not of ourselves, it is the gifts of God, not of works lest anyone should boast.
- We believe that all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
- We believe that there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
- We believe that we are of God and that he that knoweth God heareth us and he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
- We believe that the original scripture is inspired, inerrant and sufficient unto salvation.
- We believe that the authorized version published in 1611 is the best english translation available today.
- We believe that the AV1611 is sufficient for salvation.