BVHS Daily Announcements
If you would like to add an announcement, please email any of the secretaries
Lynn.Bartscher@k12.sd.us, Jeanie.Bruggeman@k12.sd.us, or Jessica.Henson@k12.sd.us
- Parking: Applications were emailed to parents from Mr. Schlekeway. The forms are also available on the high school website under “Student Forms.” Parking forms are due to the high school office (with payment) by August 6 at 3:00pm.
- Transcripts for 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 grad years can be accessed on Skyward by clicking on the Portfolio Tab. Seniors, If you took the ACT, those scores are also available on the Portfolio Tab.
- 2021 Yearbooks will not be delivered until the fall. They will be distributed the first week of school.
- SCHEDULE CHANGE DAYS (Jr/Sr on Monday, August 16 and Fr/So on Tuesday, August 17) are by appointment only. You will need to have a schedule change form signed by a parent. Please use the following links to sign up for a time!
Freshmen/Sophomores, A-G: https://forms.gle/xojJQBBsa6HM4TWk7
Freshmen/Sophomores, H-N: https://forms.gle/Vtk6KdM4gM1hQC1G9
Freshmen/Sophomores, O-Z: https://forms.gle/1LEPsBgVxYuY3YDo7
Juniors/Seniors, A-G: https://forms.gle/LE5ZPtuNuqpRcTEeA
Juniors/Seniors, H-N: https://forms.gle/UjvPocFem2KucEeA9
Juniors/Seniors, O-Z: https://forms.gle/W4QRz7k6Zy7LSjhR7
- Student Info Cards When you get your login information cards, take a photo of it with your phone, then put it away in your wallet or backpack, but NOT YOUR COMPUTER BAG! (If the bag is lost, whoever finds it would have your login information!)
If you lost your login card from last year, please email Jessica.Henson@k12.sd.us and she will print you a replacement.
- BV SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM: CURBSIDE MEAL Pick-Up or Walk-Up Service
5 lunches and breakfasts will be provided. Freezing/refrigeration may be required.
When: TUESDAYS in June and July. First pick-up is June 1. No meal provided for May 31 or July 5.
Where: 4 Convenient Pick-Up Locations. Choose one.
-Brandon Elementary (Brandon, SD): pick-up time 11:00am-12:00pm
-Valley Springs Elementary (Valley Springs, SD): pick-up time 11:00am-12:00pm
-Corner of East Renee & North Cory Place (Sioux Falls, SD): pick-up time 11:00am-11:45am
-Granite Valley Park (6101 N Gold Nugget Ave, Sioux Falls, SD): pick-up time 12:15pm-1:00pm
Additional details can be found on the Child Nutrition Services Website under the ‘Summer Lunch’ tab.
Who: ALL Children ages 0-18 (regardless of income)
Cost: FREE (Ages 0-18 only) Funded by USDA, the program does not utilize income eligibility requirements.
Available to any child who would like to participate. Menus will be available online.
Questions: Call Andrea Kruse, BV Child Nutrition Director (605) 582-3926 or email her at: Andrea.Kruse@k12.sd.us. Reminder - Congregation at the distribution site is not allowed and students must grab their meal and go home.
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS…. We have added a number of summer job opportunities (including Starmark Cabinetry and a new immediate-career opportunity with Total Fire Protection) to the following page: Summer Job Opportunities. Don’t miss out on these!
- Juniors and seniors who want to play sports at the college level must complete the eligibility process on the NCAA and/or NAIA website. Links to these websites can be found on the counselor’s website under the “more” tab. Students are recommended to start this process at the end of their sophomore year of high school. Questions? Email Katie.Murdy@k12.sd.us.
- COLLEGE VISITS: Juniors and Seniors, college visits will now be virtual, and meet in the commons. Please use this link to see upcoming visits and to sign up! Virtual College Visits 2020-21
- SUBS TODAY:
- WHAT’S HAPPENING TODAY:
- LUNCH CHOICES TODAY:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO:
- Click for JOB POSTINGS