- The Company and the Staff will at all times respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information placed in its care. The Company will endeavor to ensure that the policies affecting the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information reflect the confidential nature of the information.
- The Company will comply with all applicable privacy legislation and regulations in force now and in the future related to protecting the confidentiality of Personal Information.
- The Company only retains said Personal Information for its own purposes i.e; memberships, invitations, demographic profiling, marketing.
- Payments are processed through the secure, encrypted third party services of either Authorize.net or PayPal. The Customer’s Financial Information such as credit card or routing numbers are never accessible to any member of Bacchanalia Ltd’s staff.
- Individuals may request Personal Information be removed from The Company records at any time for any reason.
- The Company will never distribute Personal Information to third parties, now, or in the future.