01. Lunch today: Cheesy mascot bread, corn, fruit, milk.
Breakfast tomorrow: Omelet, toast, fruit, juice, milk.
Lunch tomorrow: Pizza stick w/cheese, broccoli, baby carrots, fruit, milk.
02. College/Military Reps:
03. LIFE 101/DYNAMIC READING NOTES:
Dynamic Reading on Tues., 10/16 during P5.
LIfe 101 on Fri., 10/12, 8:25-9:15.
7th gr. Meets in the library
8th gr. Meets in Mr. Merrick’s room
9th & 10th gr. In the cafeteria
11th & 12th gr. In the choir room.
04. FFA NEWS:
FFA Forestry CDE - Talk to Mr. Lee. Contest next week Tuesday.
05. SENIOR NEWS:
Oct. 22-26 is free application week for MN State Colleges and Universities.
06. Scholarship Deadlines
07. New books in the library.
Allie, First at Last by Angela Cervantes
Allie Velasco is determined to win the Trailblazer contest with a photographic presentation about her great-grandfather, the first Congressional Medal of Honor winner from their town.
08. Junior High Knowledge Bowl will meet during lunch in Ms. Schoephoerster's room on Friday's and every other Wednesday (alternating with FCA meetings).
09. A flu shot clinic will be offered at the high school for WWG students and staff on Tues., 10/16, beginning at 8:00am. Students will get their paperwork on Friday during Life 101.
10. Juniors will be meeting individually for 20 min. with Merlin from PIC to discuss their job shadow experience, on Thurs. Oct. 25 and Mon. Oct. 29, in room 112, (detention room). Schedules are posted near the junior lockers. If your appointed time does not work switch with someone.
11. FOUND - a long necklace. Claim from Karen.
12. ExCel award Program….this program recognizes high school juniors who are leaders in their schools and who demonstrate a strong commitment to community volunteerism.
Each school can nominate one boy and one girl for this award. The local deadline is Dec. 1. Applications can be found at mshsl.org under recognition. Submit applications to Mr. Woitalewicz or Mr. Theisen.
Triple A award Program…..this program recognizes high school seniors who excel in the arts, athletics and in the classroom. The local deadline is Nov. 28. Applications can be found at mshsl.org under recognition.
Submit applications to Mr. Woitalewicz or Mr. Theisen.
13. KDOM radio will broadcast the volleyball game tonight.
14. FRC meeting Friday 7:30 am in Library
15. FCA will have a lunch meeting on MONDAY, OCTOBER 15 in Mrs. Byers room to decide on events for the shortened week.
01. Weekly Progress Reports are due on Wednesdays. Reports are printed by 7:45 AM on Thursdays.
02. PLC on Fri., 10/12. 7:45-9:15.
Mon., 10/8 - ECFE at WB, 5:30pm.
School Board at WG, 7:00 pm.
WEEKLY CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Thurs., 10/11 - VB, Mtn. Lake at WB, 4:45. Pep band plays. Supervisor-Theisen, Concessions-Seniors, Conc. Supervisor-Barron.
JH VB, Lakeview at WG, 4:30.
SCR, CMC at Tracy, 4:30.
Fri., 10/12 - FB at Lamberton, 7:00. Bus leaves WB at 5:15.
VB at Marshall Trny, 5:00. Bus leaves WB at 4:00. PM.
Sat., 10/13 - VB at Marshall Trny.
SCR Banquet in Tracy, 6:00 PM.
Mon., 10/15 - JH FB at Lamberton 4:30 JV game cancelled.
VB, Fulda at WB, 4:45. Pep band plays. Supervisor-Schoephoerster, Concessions-Juniors, Conc. Supervisor-Barron.
JH VB, MCC at WG, 4:30.
JH KNowledge Bowl at Mtn. Lake, 6:00 pm.
Tues., 10/16 - VB at Wabasso, 4:45.
Wed., 10/17 - FB, Cedar Mtn. at WB, 7:00. Pep band plays. Supervisor-Woitalewicz, Concessions-Seniors, Conc. Supervisor-Sandbulte.
Thurs., 10/18 - NO SCHOOL. EdMN break.
Fri., 10/19 - NO SCHOOL. EdMN break.
Mon., 10/22 - VB Sections. WWG vs Fulda at WB, 7:00 pm. Supervisor-Theisen, Concessions-Seniors.