SLOKC General Meeting Minutes
Open Meeting: 6:35pm at Round Table Pizza in Atascadero, CA by Mary
Introductions & members in attendance: (Attendance Sheet)
Robin Blackburn, Mary Brown, Jeanette Ferguson, Cindy Fleenor, Janell Jackel, Jennifer Nowell
- Read and approved as amended 3/20/18 minutes. Cindy moved to accept, Jennifer N. seconded. Passed
Previous Show: March 29 - April 1 2018
- Judges gifts did not make it to the judges, so we have gifts already handled for next year.
- We will need to make sure that the gifts are in their rooms when they arrive.
- Show Income (all four days) notes
- Will only go up as the cluster gets more publicity!
- Will need to have someone handle it directly, especially during load in moving forward.
- Not worth the hassle and having to place two people at the gate when they could be doing other things
- AKC Representative was excellent.
- How did eye clinic and repro go?
- How did vendors do?
Next Show: March 28 - 31 2019
- Need to review how RV/camping parking is done for club members
- PeeWee rules gathered by Jennifer N.
- Must have an AKC Juniors judge
- Have an extra lead at the judge table
- 3 club members must be there to assist
- Let Ron run the RV parking?
- Currently it’s too laid back
- No point person is a major insurance liability
- Club member RV parking needs to be figured out
- We will have obedience and rally both Saturday and Sunday
- PeeWee will be Saturday
- Wine both days
- Need more “finish” title ribbons
- CGC - Jennifer N. know someone, will find out if they are coming
- AKC Club Development Presentation
- **FREE and OPEN to all**
- 11:45am Saturday (5/26/18) and Sunday (5/27/18)
- Location: Los Angeles County Fairplex, 1101 W McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768
- Robin is going, Jennifer N. might go
- Meeting with KCKC about $
- Date options: 8, 15, or 29
- Mary, Robin, Shari, Jennifer N. will go
- BBQ Social is next month!
- Wednesday, June 20th at 6pm
- Atascadero Lake Park
- Park in the Pavilion on the Lake parking lot if there’s room. We’ll be at the bbq/picnic area right there
- Pavilion address: 9315 Pismo Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422
- SLOKC will provide sausage (appetizer style), burgers, burger buns, and burger accouterments
- BYO drinks
- Please bring a side dish to share with everyone
- e-mail Janell with what you’ll be bringing!
- Do not know if they were submitted, will have to check with Karyn
- Balance as of 5/16/18 is $ 27,101.95
Next GENERAL Meeting: TUESDAY, July 17th at 6:30pm at Atascadero Round Table
Close Meeting: 7:48pm by Mary
Minute Taker: Secretary Janell Jackel