The Veond application is a free application. If someone decides to use this service, this page is intended to inform their users about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Who we are?
- Your data will be processed by Veond, legal person no.515522996, with headquarters at Rua Padre Cruz 17 4 Left hereinafter "Company", "we" or Veond ". This company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following means:
Mail: A / C in charge of Data Protection, Rua ……… …….
- The following describes our practices for collecting and disseminating information in relation to the Site https://veondapp.pt/. In order to fully understand your rights, we recommend that you read this Policy and consult our Terms and Conditions. Each time you use the Site, you are subject to this Policy, you should therefore check it regularly.
- Veond reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, in whole or in part, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
- Personal Data Personal
- data, identified as mandatory, are necessary to access and use the Veond application, which is its purpose. The handling of this data is the responsibility of Veond.
- The Veond user hereby authorizes that their personal data are subsequently transmitted to their partners for the purpose of using the services object of the coupon.
- The user has the right to access, rectify and update his personal data, as well as the right to object to the use of them.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that when using the Internet, in the context of accessing and using the Veond website, there is a risk that his personal data will be seen and used by unauthorized third parties, and Veond cannot be held responsible for any type of responsibility arising from unauthorized third parties.
- The omission or inaccuracy of personal data or other information provided by the user, is your sole responsibility.
- The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract to be concluded between you and Veond or for the performance of pre-contractual steps at your request and with regard to the use of the Site, as set out in the Terms and Conditions. Ifyou do not provide your data, we will not be able to provide the services requested or contracted.
- The personal data of customers may be processed by Veond for the purpose of managing litigation. The legal basis is the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of Veond and the data will be kept for the period necessary to exercise the respective rights.
- The data will also be used to provide access to the website and allow you to use it.
- The purposes of using your data are also:
- Providing the information, services and coupons you order from us and fulfilling requests made through the Site;
- To register, process and complete your orders and / or purchases.
- To manage your customer account and / or reserved area
- Avoid fraudulent use of coupons;
- Marketing: Veond may process your data to send you information about its products and services. This data processing will be carried out only with your consent, provided at the time of subscribing to the newsletter or through the customer's Reserved Area. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. The non-availability of your personal data (name and e-mail) makes it impossible for Veond to send you commercial communications.
- Defining Profiles: Veond may process your personal data to assess your economic situation, personal preferences, interests, reliability and behavior, with a view to improving our products and services. Veond will not take any decision based on the definition of its profile which has an effect on its legal sphere. This data processing will be carried out based on our legitimate interests.
- Improving the functionality and efficiency of the site:
- Fornecer, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of the site;
- To track metrics, such as total number of visitors, traffic data and demographic patterns.
- Ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective way for you and improve your use of the Site.
- If you make a purchase on the website or exchange a coupon, we will process your personal data to answer any questions or requests that you put through the website or to send you additional suggestions or information regarding a product you have purchased or exchanged or in relation to others similar products and offers.
- Your personal data will be treated based on Veond's legitimate interests. Your data will be kept for this purpose for as long as necessary to resolve your question, which may vary depending on the matter in question or for three years after the end of the execution of our contract.
- Response to contacts, information requests and complaints:
- To process and respond to any contact, information requests and complaints you may send us via the Site or through our Customer Service.
- To answer and manage any contact or request made by you or the managing partner of your booking or reservation.
- If you have not confirmed or completed your purchase or an availability and booking request, an online reservation, we may contact you to remind you how to continue and complete your purchase or availability and booking request.
- To obtain your opinion about the Site, our services and the degree of satisfaction with the use of our coupons and promotional offers.
- Call monitoring and quality of service: When contacting us via our Customer Service phone Veond will use the number to identify your customer record. Our Customer Support service can also request you to authenticate, by verifying some data from your customer area (name, email, TIN or phone or mobile phone number) which guarantees that your personal data will be kept confidential. . Calls made to our Customer Support service can be heard live or recorded for quality control and continuous improvement and training purposes, including the use of recordings for handling complaints and detecting fraud. Recordings are kept for a limited time and are automatically deleted, unless Veond has a legitimate interest in maintaining the recording for a longer period, including for investigating fraud and legal purposes.
- Collection and Use of Information
The application uses third party services that can collect information used for your identification.
Link to service providers privacy policies used byApplication
- Google Play services
- Firebase Analytics
- Registration Data
We wantinform you that whenever you use our service, inevent of an error in the application,collect data and information (via third party products) on your phone called Log Data. Such registration data may include information such as the device's IP address, device name, operating system version, application configuration when using our service, the time and date of your use of the service and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored in your device's internal memory.
This service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the application may use third party codes and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve its services. You have the option to accept or decline these cookies and to know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to decline our cookies, you may not be able to use some components of this Service.
- Service providers
We will use third party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform services related to our Service; or
- To help us analyze how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties will also have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are required not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- We only store your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose associated with processing them. To determine the data retention period, we use the following criteria:
- When you contact Veond to ask questions, your personal data is kept for as long as necessary to handle your question;
- When you have consented to direct marketing actions, Veond keeps your personal data until you cancel your subscription or exercise your right to delete or, after a period of 5 years of inactivity;
- Veond may retain some of your personal data to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations, as well as to administer your rights (for example, to enforce petitions in Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
- When the use of your personal data is no longer necessary, they will be removed from Veond's systems or kept anonymously so that it cannot be identified from the data.
- Veond is committed to keeping your personal data safe and takes all appropriate precautions to do so. As such, it is contractually required that external trusted entities that process your personal data on behalf of Veond do the same.
- Security We
value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, so we will endeavor to use commercially acceptable means of protection. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to other sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken to that site. Please note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we recommend that you review the Privacy Policies of these sites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
- Children's privacy
These Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary measures.
Veond respects your right to privacy and the protection of your data: it is important that you are able to control your personal data.
In this sense, you have the right to:
- Right of Access: You have the right of access to the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limitations). We may charge a fee taking into account the administrative cost of providing the information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests may not be answered. To do so, please contact us for the details below.
- Right of Rectification: You have the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect or out of date and / or to complete them if they are incomplete. To do so, contact us using the data below.
- Right of erasure / right to be forgotten: In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted or deleted. This is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for the retention of your personal data. If you want us to delete your data, contact us using the data below.
- Right to withdraw consent for data processing based on consent at any time: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data when said processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent before the respective withdrawal
- Right to object to the treatment based on legitimate interests: You can object at any time to the processing of your data when the said treatment is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: You have the right to contact your country's data protection authority in order to file a complaint against Veond's data protection and privacy practices. In the specific case of Portugal, the competent authority is the National Data Protection Commission.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. The gift applies only to data you have provided, when the processing is based on your consent or contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to restriction: You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your data. This right means that our treatment of your data is restricted, so we can store it, but we cannot use it or subject it to further treatment. It applies in limited circumstances listed by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Policies, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Update date ……………….