Team NJ Fall Rules & Regulations
Tournament Rules and General Information:
- Teams should report to the assigned field at least 1 hour before game
- Please provide Proof of Insurance to Tournament Desk prior to your 1st game. There will be a check-in table at all complexes.
- We will also need all additional contact person(s) cell# and email.
- Each team will need $50.00 cash per game to pay the umpires
Showcase Rules & Regulations
- Home team will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game, conducted by an umpire or tournament official.
- The Home team will be ‘Official Score Book’. All teams must report game scores to the Tournament Desk.
- The 8 Runs Ahead Rule (after 5 inn or 4 At Bats) for All Games.
- NFHS Rules - With the Following Exception
- Exception: Pitcher must have Both Feet in contact with pitching rubber prior to forward stride.
- Pitching Distance 43’
- Teams may bat a max of 11 Batters per game. ‘No Batting out of turn’
- Unlimited Defensive Substitutions
- Courtesy Runner for Pitcher and Catcher ‘Only’ - A courtesy runner cannot be the same runner for pitcher and catcher. Must be an eligible sub or last batted out.
- Protests - This is a non-protest tournament. Home plate umpire will settle rule disagreements at the time they occur.
- **If Ejected** A Coach or Player Must sit out next game.
Tournament Time Limits - 1 hour 25 min., Finish Inning
- NO Alcoholic Beverages are to be consumed on or near tournament facilities, nor will smoking be permitted on or near the playing fields, player bench or warm-up areas.
- All teams must provide their own water & ice. We ask all teams to Please Clean Dugout Areas after your game is over.
- In the event of rain, Each Team Manager & Coach is responsible for maintaining contact with a tournament official.
- It is the Team Coaches responsibility to know any and all revised schedules…Follow all updates on Twitter and Facebook
*Check your games on Tourney Machine or Google Sheets on website
Tournament Contacts & Cell #’s
Team New Jersey Softball
732-708-1877 TNJ Office / 732-673-6825 Cell