VOTING - Updated
Great New Voting Tool from Virginia Grassroots Coalition
Helps you find what you need for Virginia Voting simply and easily:
Virginia Grassroots Coalition
Important Voting & Mail-In Ballot Information - updated
Due to unprecedented effects of Covid and the precarious state of our U.S. Postal Service, it is incumbent upon everyone to MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT! (Please feel free to copy/paste/share with family and friends, including those outside VA - they can go to iwillvote.org for their state’s election information.)
Best Options for Voting
- A. Early Voting - Recommended - *polling locations; dates and times will be found on your County Registrar ‘s website
B. You Have Requested a Mail-In Ballot, but now want to vote Early In-Person Absentee:
- 1) return complete ballot (including envelopes!) to polling place - say you would like it “spoiled”. We recommend waiting for requested ballot to arrive (see Track My Ballot )
- 2) you will be issued a new ballot, fill it out and VOTE!
- C. Ballot Drop Box - you MUST sign and date your ballot See your County Registrar website for date/location/times (additional satellite locations opening on October 17th). A Witness Signature is not required in Virginia.
- D. Mail you MUST sign and date your ballot; return your ballot as soon as you receive it - we recommend by October 3rd - this is not “official,” but suggested. A Witness Signature is not required in Virginia
By now, we all should have: