1 lb ground beef
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
3 -15 oz cans kidney beans
2 - 15 oz cans white beans
3 - 15 oz cans pork and beans
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup ketchup
4 tbsps yellow mustard
1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onions until the meat is browned. Remove and drain any grease.
2. Cook the bacon to crispy and crumble to pieces
3. Drain and rinse the cans of kidney beans and white beans.
4. Combine all the cans of beans, ground beef and onions, and the crumbled bacon ingredients in your crock pot.
5. Cook for 4 hours on high.