Every halloween ghosts and monsters try to escape from the graveyard — Your job is to prevent that. You have to throw grenades at the advancing hordes to prevent their escape.
- Camera pans/trucks slightly with the mouse across the screen.
- You click into the graveyard where you want the grenade to impact.
- The wind will buffet the grenade, so you’ll have to account for that in your throw.
- The wind direction/speed could be visualized with fog/smoke fx? Anything else?
- When within the blast radius:
- Zombies go rag doll.
- Skeletons break apart.
- You have a limited number of grenades… Maybe in the last zone(s)?
- Should you have to click the armory bucket to 'equip' a grenade before you throw it?
Level Design Idea: