Bonneville Joint School District 93
Helping you help education…
Tax ID: 82-0456776 ♦ P.O. Box 2142, Idaho Falls, ID 83403-2142 ♦ (208) 557-6884 ♦ Fax (208) 529-0104 ♦ email: email@example.com
2017-18 Calendar and Agendas
The Bonneville Education Foundation Board meets on the first Wednesday of most months. Live meetings (6 times each year) are held at 7:00 PM at the Hillcrest Board Room. Four electronic meetings are held on the first Wednesday.
In June, July, and August the foundation only meets electronically and only as needed.
- Review goals for the year: 1-2-1 in D93 (Chromebook access to every student in every building)
- Executive director report to the board of the summer audit and report to Board of Trustees.
- Schedule BEF representation to D93 PTO presidents’ meeting to review goals and fill liaison vacancies
- Educate board liaisons on how to talk to principals, PTOs, and staff meetings about BEF and building needs
- Finalize grant application, opening of grant cycle, Sept. 11 and Christmas gifts to teachers so BEF members can take to PTO meetings and staff meetings
- Sept. 20: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- Report on staff meetings and PTO meetings: building feedback and building needs
- Finalize tools (letters, flyers, etc.) for requests for donations for 4th quarter including individual and corporate donations
- Oct. 18: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- Oct. 23: Closing of Teacher Mini-Grant cycle
November 1, 2017: Live Meeting:
- Teacher mini-grant approvals
- Review progress toward meeting building needs and Teacher Holiday Gift-Giving flyer
December 6, 2017: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- Jan. 3--No Meeting
- Jan. 17: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- Review of donations in the 4th quarter, press from teacher grants, and Golden Apple Award
- Review and finalize scholarship application
- Designate HS liaisons to talk to counselors individually regarding senior scholarship
- Feb. 21: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
March 7, 2018: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- Scholarship awards—make assignments for designees to attend award ceremonies
- Submit Golden Apple Award recipient to Idaho Teacher of the Year.
- Nominations for any board vacancies
- April 18: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
- May 2:Live meeting: Annual meeting, elections for board vacancies
- Attend District-wide PTO presidents’ meeting: review success, goals, liaison vacancies
- May 16: Email Meeting--Approve fund requests only
June, July, and August—no meetings,
although BEF board is available via email during the summer for emergency fund requests.
Board of Directors: Julie Staley • Camille Giauque • Shan Perry • Lynda Fennern
Executive Director: Shelley Andrus • Clerk of the Board: Wes Jones • District Representatives: Guy Wangsgard • Greg Calder
Executive Committee: Lynne Morgan • Travis Argyle • Blayne Anderson •
School Lisasion Members available at: http://www.d93schools.org/Content/bef-board-of-directors