- Contact info: office hours: 10-11 a.m. and 2-3:30:my preferred method of communication is email: email@example.com
- If you need to talk with me: I have phone access available through Google: Just call 828-484-2388. If I can’t get to the phone, I will call you back within 24 hours.
- I am teaching two classes: AP English Literature and English III,(American Literature and composition) during the fall/spring of 2020 and 2021.
- Supply list: All classes, bring your computers charged during in person instruction. Also, AP students: have a notebook, and you may want to purchase How to Read Literature Like a Professor and Great Expectations to have your own copies. I will provide these books for you, but please click on the links to see examples of books that we will read at home. The following link is an online copy of Great Expectations: Link
Virtual resources: Use the following links to understand how to work Zoom:
English: Zoom directions: Spanish
- I will use Google Classroom to post information and assignments daily:
English III Google Classroom: Link: code: y4i2z4c
AP Literature, Google Classroom Link: code: ham3bpj
- I will use the following for virtual instruction:
**Studysync: the directions for accessing the site using Clever are with this link.
**The following virtual sites will be found through Clever: Common Lit, Newsela, and NCWiseowl
- Technology Help Desk information:
- Phone: (828) 255-5987
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org available Mon-Friday 8AM-6PM