The Daily Thunder
- Color Dance is Friday April 5th at the outdoor basketball courts from 8-11pm. Tickets will be sold starting Monday March 25th in the SBO $6 w/ASB, $8 w/o and $10
- Seniors still interested in Grad Nite-permission slips are due by March 29th in the SBO. Waiting list applicants must pay in full by April 15th in order to attend.
- This is the last day SENIORS- Don't miss out on the Bloss Scholarship for all Junior College and 4 year college bound graduates. Easy survey online. Check your email from Mrs. Lanz for the link. DUE by MIDNIGHT, WEDNESDAY MARCH 20TH.
- Today join Interact Club Polio Awareness Day & Lunchtime Activities, Wear Purple, there will be a chance to win Starbucks, and Get your pinkie painted
- Tomorrow is National Down Syndrome Day. Wear mismatched socks and blue and yellow apparel. Lunchtime activities and dance party in the amphitheater.
- Friday is the Academic Achievement Awards. Students receiving awards and pins need to bring their pass during their designated period.
- ASB/Leadership Applications are on an online form and have been emailed out by Ms. Zamarripa.. Complete the form and the deadline is March 25th. Election Convention for ASB is scheduled for April 4th.
- Link leaders applications are now in the SBO, they are due May 10th.
- Prom permission slips are now in the SBO and tickets will be sold starting Monday March 25th. Permission slips must be completed and submitted at the time of payment. Prices are $65 w/ ASB $75 w/o and $85 for a guest. Dinner and transportation is included.
- Attention Junior and Senior Boys, now is your opportunity to earn the crown of Mr. Thunder 2019! Sign ups are in the SBO or in your email. Mr. Thunder is on April 16th.
- CSF scholarship applications are now available in Room D-7 and in the SBO. The deadline for submission is Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Seniors - your last opportunity to submit a CSF application will be Thursday, March 21st or Thursday, March 28th during lunch in room H-13. A transcript with your 3rd quarter grades must be attached.
It is school policy to have your ID on you at all times. Today’s SLO is I for Integrity
Have a great day! Roll Thunder!
Report It! Online Form
Tip Line: TEXT the word “Thunder” to 847411
* In order for students to be eligible to participate in extra-curricular OR co-curricular activities this quarter, students must have maintained a 2.0 and had no more than one F on their first semester report card. Additionally, students who have had drug related suspensions lose eligibility to participate in extracurricular or co-curricular activities for a nine week period.