PARTNERSHIP LEADERS, INC.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Last Updated May 22, 2021
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, Partnership Leaders, Inc. (“we”, “us” or “our”) has established some basic guidelines for participation. We are committed to creating a healthy, exciting, respectful, supportive community and environment for all Members and other participants participating in any of our related activities, including at or through any Event or otherwise on or through the Services. With that goal, we ask each Member and other participant to adhere to the following guidelines (this “Code of Conduct”) when attending or participating at any Event, when using the Services or when engaged in any other communications with other Members or other users of the Services in the context of any of our related activities.
Our Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are expressly incorporated herein by reference and are an integral part hereof. The Terms can be found here: http://www.partnershipleaders.com/tos. All capitalized terms not defined in this Code of Conduct shall have the meanings set forth for such terms in the Terms.
1. Participate Actively and Thoughtfully. You are expected to participate in and contribute to all Events and other related activities you take part in authentically and actively. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of the Services.
2. No Demeaning, Discriminatory or Harassing Speech or Actions. You are expected to refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech. This includes without limitation harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images; inappropriate depictions of violence; deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of an Event or other related activities; inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Event venues may be shared with members of the public, so please be respectful to all other persons at these locations.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality. Many Events and other interactions between Members and others through the Services are intended to be private and confidential between the participants. As such, any information you learn about another Member through the Services, whether at, from or through an Event, the Services or otherwise, must be kept private and confidential unless the Member expressly permits otherwise.
4. Safety and Mindfulness. You are expected to be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow Members and other participants in Event and other related activities. Notwithstanding our guidelines on privacy and confidentiality, you are required to alert us if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or someone engaging in demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior towards another Member or other individual, even if that seems inconsequential to you.
5. Legal Compliance. Your Member Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable law.
6. Your Contributions as a Member. Without limiting anything in the Terms that may also apply, Member Contributions must not:
(a) Contain any material or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
(b) Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
(c) Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
(e) Be likely to deceive any person.
(f) Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
(g) Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
(h) Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
(i) Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
(j) Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
7. Consequences of Violating the Code of Conduct. Violations of this Code of Conduct by any Member or other participant or user of the Services will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop the applicable conduct is expected to comply immediately. If any Member or other participant or user of the Services violates the Code of Conduct, we or others, acting at their direction, may take any appropriate action, up to and including ejecting someone from an Event, temporarily suspending or permanently terminating an individual’s Membership or right to access or use some or all of the Services. No refund of any Membership Fees or other fees or charges would be provided in any such event.
8. If You Witness or Are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior. If you are subject to or witness a violation of the Code of Conduct or have any other concerns, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the context of any in-person Events, we will also provide assistance as desired by a person experiencing distress.
9. Addressing Grievances. If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct, you should notify us at email@example.com with a concise description of your grievance. Your grievance will be handled in accordance with our existing governing policies.