Minneapolis Telecommunications Network
Board Meeting Agenda
Friday, January 19th, 2018 - 6pm
- Call to Order
- Approve minutes from 12.8.2017 and 12.15.2017 meetings
- Executive Director Report - Valerie Lockhart
- Public Commentary (3 minutes per person signed up to speak)
- Board meeting adjourned
Board Meeting Minutes 1.19.2018:
- Samantha Pree-Stinson, Kyle Tharaldson, Mike Wade, Tracey Blake, Jon Samuelson (via phone), and Valerie Lockhart were in attendance.
- Meeting was called to order at 6:05pm.
- Minutes from 12.8 and 12.15.2018 meetings were approved.
- Valerie provided the Executive Director’s report on: agreements for partnership with the Eastside Neighborhood Services, a new ASL live-call-in show that is in the works, an intern from MCTC and a volunteer providing After Effects training to the community. Also gave an update on the East African girls video training to fulfill a 2017 grant from MRAC that had not been fulfilled on.
- The board had a discussion about communications amongst themselves, and how it was important that they all include each other in all discussions so everyone is on the same page. Agreement was made that this is best practice and from here on out, that will be the standard.
- No public was in attendance for commentary.
- Meeting was adjourned.