WILSON STAFF D7 CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. STANDARD TEXT MESSAGING AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT-MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. TO ENTER WITHOUT SENDING A TEXT MESSAGE, SEE SECTION 2 BELOW.
SPONSOR: Wilson Sporting Goods Co., 1 Prudential Plaza, 130 E. Randolph Street, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60601
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal persons of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, with a valid mailing address (P.O. Box not accepted) (“United States”), 18 years of age or older as of the day on which they enter. Employees of Wilson Sporting Goods Co. (“Sponsor”), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, and parents, siblings and children, and each of their respective spouses regardless of residence) and household members of each, whether related or not, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2) TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on Sunday, June 16, 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. There two separate methods of entry. Both methods of entry have the same chance of winning.
FREE ALTERNATIVE METHIOD OF ENTRY:
3) LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER PHONE NUMBER, regardless of method of entry. No other entry methods or forms of entry are valid. Participants may not use any device or artifice to register more than one time or as multiple registrants. Any eligible entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses and/or phone numbers under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter more than one time will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, at Sponsor’s discretion.
4) PRIZE: One (1) Prize: Prize consists of (1) Club Car golf cart. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $10,000 USD. Features of the Prize, including but not limited to the color, specifications, drivetrain, condition, shall be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
5) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: The Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or other prize substitution except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion if featured Prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes on the Prize. Sponsor may issue an IRSS Form 1099-MISC for Prize Winner. ARV is as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded.
6) DRAWING: Up to one (1) potential Prize Winner will be selected per the discretion of Sponsor in review of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The date of the selection will be on or about 12:00:00 PM CT on Sunday, June 16, 2019. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. Both methods of entry have the same chance of winning.
7) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/AWARDING OF PRIZE: The potential prize winner will be notified via telephone, e-mail, overnight delivery service, and/or direct message through social media, and may be publicly announced on Wilson social media pages. Prize Winner shall have five (5) days to respond, and may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within time specified on the prize notification or the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential Prize Winner does not respond within five (5) days of notification, if documents are not timely returned, or if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, even if another potential Prize Winner has already been announced.
8) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering and/or accepting a prize, the Sweepstakes entrants agree to (a) abide by the Official Rules, which can be found at Wilson.com/D7Challenge, and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor which shall be final, and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Club Car LLC, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective employees, directors and officers of the foregoing (collectively “Releasees”), from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize and/or participation in any prize related activities or any travel related thereto, and (c) allow Sponsor and/or its designees the use of the winner’s name, photos and/or likeness for promotion and publicity purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law and, should an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by laws of the State of Illinois, United States with venue in Chicago, Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. No compensation will be paid in lieu of Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize item is unavailable. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but the Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have such capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Entrant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text message entry. Sponsor in its sole discretion may add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, without notice. Proof of text messaging is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. By participating in a Sweepstakes in which text message- based entry is permitted, entrants acknowledge that text messages are distributed and delivered through a third party service provider(s); the Sponsor does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any text message entry. Sponsor, through its third party text messaging administrators, may store all messages received on its system. Sponsor is not responsible for service outages, message failures, transmission delays or any other factor affecting the availability or performance of the text messaging service. Sponsor further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries, or stolen entries, nor are they responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; any technical or human error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the web site; any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and may select a winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken. In no event will Sponsor and/or Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the website, http://www.wilson.com, or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or conditions regarding these limitations and/or exclusions.
11) WINNER LIST: For a list of the Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 10, 2019 to: 2019 WILSON STAFF D7 CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER, 1 Prudential Plaza, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60601 USA.