Our Value Proposition
We’re building a tiny automated convenience store to cater to instant demand. These micro-stores are placed in self-contained spaces like offices, colleges, Hospitals, residential societies etc. They’re 24/7 open and intelligently stocked based on location, time and demand.
We’re using some cutting-edge retail automation technologies like computer vision, AI and IOT sensors to change the last mile retail.
In our world, brick and mortar stores look much different - we place stores right where our customers live, work and play and curate the products in our stores with the help of our customers. This is all possible because, we design, build and operate automated stores that put the customer first with a seamless, frictionless checkout experience.
We are well-funded team of engineers, designers, and operators with experience in building products at companies like Flipkart, Tapzo, Arvind internet etc. We have combined experience of more than 20 years in retail and e-commerce.
Our team is driven by the passion to make a new retail concept that helps the “Now economy”. Get things when you need it “Now”.
Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to round out our skill sets and help lead our growing engineering team. Our ideal candidate is someone with meaningful SWE experience who wants to expand their responsibilities and own projects across our tech stack, and who can design and build end-to-end solutions from scratch.
You'll be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Android/ React Native App: Today our customers use our app to gain access to our stores, to view receipts, and to change payment information. This just scratches the surface of what our app experience needs to be. Own and help define the product and development roadmap for managing a slew of new features.
- Internal Logistics Tools: Our goal is to democratize physical distribution, so that mom and pop store owners, boutique brands, and large brands can reach customers in ways they’ve never been able to before. Own and help define the product and development roadmap to manage and optimize our complex supply chain.
- Retail Experimentation: To bring the relevant slice of retail to customers, we need to know what products they want. Help build and define a retail experimentation framework that brings the efficacy and data-orientation of e-commerce to the real world, while tying into the financial realities of running a physical retail business.
- 3+ years of full-stack software development experience. Experience with PHP/ Java / C# / Ruby on Rails / Python / Node.js / React or similar JS frameworks.
- 2+ years of database experience with mySQL, SQL-lite or Postgres
- RTOS application development skills . Experience in building apps with zero crash without memory leaks and slow performance
- A knack for architecture: You strive to design and implement elegant and scalable software systems.
- BE or MS degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to interface with functional leads in our operations, retail, and sales organizations.
- Incredibly fast learner, hungry for growth and/or ready to lead.
- Experience with Django and the Django REST Framework
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform
- An interest in Advertising/Retail/CPG
- An interest in AI and Machine Learning