Niagara College Libraries and Learning Commons: Student Project & Art Exhibition Guidelines
ncLibraries and Learning Commons provides Niagara College students, faculty, staff and community members with access to space for project exhibitions at the Welland Campus Library and Learning Commons.
Apply to Use the Display Space
• Instructors interested in exhibiting their students’ work in the ncLibraries & Learning Commons display cases (WC) should email email@example.com
• Instructors agree to allow ncLibraries and Learning Commons to promote the display (including images) on our social media channels and in other communications.
• Individuals (students, faculty, staff or NC community members) may also apply to use the display space. We solicit works made by students, faculty, staff or the wider NC community and/or works that are relevant to the college or the local area.
Setting up the Display
• Instructors and/or their students are responsible for the installation and removal of their exhibition at the times agreed upon.
• Permanent materials (e.g. nails, hooks, glue, etc.) cannot be used for the installation.
• 8 display cabinets/divided in half by a shelf
o Upper shelf is 116.84 cm (46”) x 134.62 cm (53”) o Lower shelf is 116.84 cm (46”) x 96.52 cm (38”)
• You may reserve some or all of the space.
Questions: For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• ncLibraries and Learning Commons does not have the space to store works before or after a display is installed.
• ncLibraries and Learning Commons is not responsible for theft or damages to displayed works while on display at the Welland Campus Library and Learning Commons.
• Works cannot be posted for sale.