In Attendance: Stephen Wright, Alan Smith, Jacob Campbell, Noel Tavan
Excused: Hal Brockman, Randy Grant, Meg DuMez
Missing: Mike Pagalan
Guests: Dave Cook
- Call to Order, Announcement and Introductions
- Board Committee Reports (Consent Items)
- Good review of overall position of ORRC finances - but data not complete due to an issue with QuickBooks incorrectly importing the expense categories.
- Membership - Alan
- Slight uptick in memberships - 800 total.
- Hagg Lake Run and Trail - Steve
- P & L
- Survey (small sample; n = 11)
- Summer Solstice - Alan, Steve
- Garlic Festival - Steve, Alan
- Greenway - Steve
- Best Dam Run - Steve, Alan
- Blue Lake - Alan, Steve
- Autumn Leaves - Noel and Jacob
- Turkey Trot - Steve, Alan
- Marketing/Social Media - none attending
- Equipment - Alan (for Hal) - we snagged ~50,000 cups from the former Portland Marathon organization.
- Administration - Steve
- One treasurer volunteer, Paul Stewart, has dropped out of being able to do that role. We are contacting with the other potential treasurer, Doug Kirkbride, for the club.
- 2020 RRCA National Convention Update - Steve
- No further updates at this point.
- How can RRCA 2020 Convention be to ORRC’s Advantage/Incentify - Steve
- To create exposure to ORRC’s suggested ed session focus
- To build more global partner networking, allowing board and others to access knowledge and relationships.
- Short term - make an important edition to have ORRC position itself within the community. Leading to . . . .
- Long term - new partnerships, better connections to the running communities.
- Alan mentioned corresponding with a community wellness representative from Maletis, Inc. - a local beverage distributor - about potentially being a sponsor at ORRC events. Stay tuned.
- Board meeting was followed by a meeting related to the ORRC Turkey Trot event.