Terms and Conditions
'We' 'us' and 'ours' refers to Be Organised.
'Preferred Supplier' means a supplier whose ability, qualifications, and insurance to carry out the services have been researched and approved by us.
'Supplier' means a third party e.g. cleaner, which is chosen by you and we have engaged on your behalf to carry out services at your request.
'You' and 'yours' refers to the Client.
- All services will be quoted for in writing and must be accepted in writing prior to commencement. This will constitute a contractual agreement
- Any changes to the agreed service will result in an additional quotation
- Where the service you require is carried out by a Preferred Supplier then we will appoint the supplier on your behalf but can agree the appointment and fees with you before their instruction if you request
- There will be instances where we will source a Supplier for you and you will then contract direct with that Supplier and agree their fees etc
- Our list of Preferred Suppliers belongs to us and you must not go direct to them but should always go through us. If you do go direct then we reserve the right to claim any monies we may have earned from the instruction from you
- A contractual agreement will commence on the date you accept our services in writing and will continue unless either of us gives a month's notice in writing to the other
- If we source a supplier for the Services, we shall use all reasonable effort to ensure that they are qualified, competent and will charge a reasonable fee
- Any work we carry out ourselves for you will be done with reasonable professional skill and care
- Our charges will be detailed in our quotation
- Payment of the Preferred Suppliers or Supplier fees will be payable by you direct to them unless we agree otherwise between us
- Expenses incurred on your behalf for undertaking errands e.g. cost of dry cleaning, purchase of gifts, etc. will be repaid to us by you
- Our invoices are payable within 14 days of issue. If payment is later that that time then we will be entitled to charge interest on the amount due to a rate of 8% pa above the Bank of England base rate
Hours and Access
- Our office hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. If you require our services outside of these hours then the credit charge/hourly rate may be different to that previously agreed
- If you require us to carry out work or require work to be carried out by a third party at premises under your control, then you will agree to give us or the third party reasonable access to these premises in order to carry out the work.
- If the consent of a third party is required for any access then you agree to use reasonable endeavours to obtain that consent.
Limit of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses for any act whether a breach of contract or negligence carried out by a Preferred Supplier of Supplier under this agreement where the loss was incurred as a result of an act done by that Preferred Supplier or Supplier
- We shall also not be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses incurred as a result of your actions.
- We shall be liable for any damages, fees, costs or expenses that arise directly from any breach of contract or negligence on our behalf but shall not be liable for any increased costs of expenses or for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever
- We shall not be liable to you if any document bought by us for you (e.g. theatre ticket is subsequently found not to be genuine or if it is not accepted by another party (e.g. theatre) as genuine, although we will make every effort to ensure the ticket is purchased for a reputable seller)
- Either of us can terminate this agreement with one month’s written notice
- If you terminate the agreement you shall be due to pay us any costs we have incurred by e.g. payment to a third party or purchasing tickets prior to the date of termination
- We shall keep all information we obtain about you secure and confidential and shall not disclose it to anyone without your consent
- Consent shall be implied where you have authorised us to appoint a source a third party to carry out work for you
- We will ask your permission to add your details to our mailing list. We will remove them if requested to do so
Rights of Third Parties
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions and any letter of engagement constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter. Nothing in this agreement shall operate as to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. This agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by both parties.
- This agreement will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and both parties agree to submit to the no-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.