Guide to setting up an on-line wish list/gift registry
- Click the ‘LOGIN’ link in the yellow header bar
- Enter your email address and password
- If you have not yet set up an account, click on the ‘Create Account’ link
- If you already have an email address in our system, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link and you will receive an email with a password reset link. (This will also work if you haven’t logged in in a while and have forgotten what your password is.)
- You will be brought to your ‘Account Information’ page
- Click the ‘Gift Registry’ link on the left hand side of the page
- Click the green ‘+ New Registry’ box in the upper left hand corner
- Give your registry a Title and include a description if you like
- Choose if you would like your registry to be public or not - uncheck the box if you wish your registry to be kept private (you will still be able to email a link to whomever you like if you keep your list private)
- Click the blue ‘Save Changes’ button
- Now you should see your list on the screen
To add items to your wishlist/gift registry
- Locate the item you would like to add to your list in our webshop
- There will be a new drop down box showing on every item page that says ‘Add to Gift Registry’
- Click on the arrow on the right hand side of that box and a menu will drop down
- Click on the name of the list/registry you wish to add the item to
- A line that says ‘✔ Item has been added to “(Name of List)”’ if the item has been successfully added to your list/registry
To share your list via email
- Click on ‘ACCOUNT’ in the yellow header bar and then click on ‘Account Info’
- Click on ‘Gift Registry’ on the left hand side of the page
- Click the ‘Copy link’ option next to the list you wish to share
- Paste that link into an email or text message and send it to whomever you please
- You can have as many wish lists as you like!
- You can share them through email or text message.
- If you choose to make your list private, only those people with whom you share your specific link will have access to it.
- If you choose to make your list public, people will be able to access your list by searching for your name on our website.