Landscape Foreman Job Description
Design With Nature is seeking a Landscape Foreman with experience to join our team. A key responsibility for this position is to work closely with the landscape designer to install & maintain beautiful gardens.
- Position qualifications (essential qualifications including job experience, skills, and education):
- Thorough knowledge of local plant identification, specification and growth habits
- Understanding of solving drainage issues
- Field experience in proper pruning, planting, and maintenance
- Ability to communicate with designer and with other team members
- Ability to manage two – three others on a jobsite
- 3+ years’ experience
- Drive truck and trailer
- Operate skid loader
- Certified Professional Horticulturist
- Valid Drivers license & MD DOT card
- Job summary or overview:
- The main purpose of the job is to oversee and install landscapes. Our project type and project size vary greatly – from landscape maintenance to front foundation plantings to solving drainage issues to large commercial tree installations.
- Assigned duties and responsibilities:
- Properly load truck with tools, materials, and equipment for job
- Managing team on jobsite
- Follow safety protocol
- Supervisor or manager:
Greg Knighton, Manager, will oversee the daily tasks and majority of the responsibilities. Carmen Chlada, Landscape Designer, will oversee a few tasks and communicate the details of the project.
- Team focused environment
- Paid Vacation & Holidays