Pop’N Creative is currently seeking an experienced Writer/Producer with a proven track record in writing and producing creative TV promos and social media video content. We’re looking for a writer/producer who has fresh ideas and pushes the envelope with their work. The writer/producer must have exceptional writing skills and expert knowledge in producing for TV, digital and social platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with TV networks, streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, and film studios, as well as a proficient understanding of producing video content and mastery in managing production timelines and budgets. Applicants must include examples of their work.
Send your resume and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Writing, producing and conceptualizing promos and social content.
- Supervising all editing, graphics and post-production for client projects
- Managing production timelines and budgets
- Inspiring and managing internal teams to create and deliver award-winning work
- Pitch, brainstorm and build fresh digital/social promotional concepts for TV network and lifestyle clients
- Coordinate and organize shoots for greenlit projects in coordination with the our internal production teams
- Drive the post production process and collaborate with other internal and freelance producers, editors and motion graphic designers to deliver a high quality deliverable
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a writer/producer role
- Experience in producing, and scriptwriting in the digital and social space
- Strong creative sensibilities and understanding of developing content for social vs. TV
- Experience working as a Writer/Producer for a TV Network, film studio or streaming service
- Must have a keen ability to write creative and captivating content
- Must be a go-getter with a passion for creating stellar work
- Must be a proactive self-starter and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Extensive knowledge of video file formats is a must
- Experience in Google Drive, Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs) and Wrike are a plus
- A college degree is required
This is a full-time, salaried position with 40+hours/week and potential for career growth.