Our organization encourages the participation of volunteers who support our mission. If you agree with our mission and are willing to be interviewed and trained in our procedures, we encourage you to complete this application. The information on this form will be kept confidential and will help us find the most satisfying and appropriate volunteer opportunity for you.
DATE of application:
Name (Last, first, middle initial):
E-mail 1: (Required):
Email 2: (Professional Optional):
Mailing Address (All Board correspondence will be sent to this address)
Which way of communication do you prefer?
E-mail ______ Phone _______Fax _______ PDA _______In Person _____
What are you most interested in?
¨ Participating in the S.E.E.K. Programs and Activities
¨ Fund Raising
¨ Board Recruitment
¨ Program Development
¨ Alliances and Partnerships
¨ Marketing and PR
¨ Advocacy for the S.E.E.K. Mission
¨ Other (Specify)
Attach a resume with contact information, and a 200 word intro bio.
Resume attached _______ Bio attached ______________
Areas in which you would like to volunteer
1. Indicate those areas in which you would be willing to volunteer your time and expertise. (Check all that apply).
¨ Media Relations.
¨ Organizing Special meetings & board events
¨ Conference/meeting/seminar/workshop presentations
¨ Data collection/analysis
¨ Training/educational programs for teachers
¨ Training/educational programs for the general public
¨ Other (specify) ______________________________________________
2. Why are you interested in becoming a Volunteer for S.E.E.K Foundation Inc.? Briefly describe what impact you think you will contribute by being part of this organization (immediate & long-term?).
3. Please list all personal and professional obligations that may conflict with being an active Volunteer.
4. Other volunteer involvement, awards, certificates:
5. Would you have any conflicts of interest joining this organization?
Yes ____ No ______
Have you been convicted for any crime? Yes ____ No ______
If Yes, Please explain:
As a volunteer of our organization I agree to abide by the policies and procedures. I understand that I will be volunteering at my own risk and that the organization, its employees and affiliates, cannot assume any responsibility for any liability for any accident, injury or health problems which may arise from any volunteer work I perform for the organization. I agree that all the work I do is on a volunteer basis and I am not eligible to receive any monetary payment or rewards.
Electronic Signature: _________________________________________