On-Site Luxury Apartment Manager
We are seeking a highly qualified couple or individual for an Apartment Manager at a LUXURY 50-unit apartment building. We are looking for someone that enjoys property management, has shown stability, and is looking for a long-time opportunity. This is a full-time position.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as resident manager at a similar sized property in the Los Angeles area.
- Must live in the SAN FERNANDO VALLEY or LOS ANGELES AREA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Apartment leasing skills and ability to close deals
- Professional enthusiasm as an on-site manager with flexible work hours
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Computer proficiency including Excel, Microsoft, Appfolio & e-mail
- Light maintenance work required
- Local references are a must, Cat Friendly, ** NO DOGS ** or other pets
- We are looking for a couple/individual with an excellent credit rating
- Direct the operations of the apartment community to provide a quality living environment for residents and maintain high occupancy
- RENT UNITS (must be a good renter and able to close deals and find good tenants)
- Collect rent from tenants, address maintenance and community concerns, and work with management company to resolve any issues
- Ensure the property is maintained in pristine condition
- Submit weekly reports to management company
- Coordinate the maintenance of the property with appropriate vendors to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
- On-site residence in a beautiful new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with all appliances & washer/dryer
- Paid utilities
- Additional salary based on experience
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation
- Holiday benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.