Reconnecting to the Morgan Wireless Network AFTER you have Changed your Morgan Password
Immediately after changing your Morgan password, be sure to update the password on all your devices. While on campus, follow these steps: (1) turn off Wi-Fi, (2) forget the MSU wireless network, (3) turn Wi-Fi back on, (4) select the MSU network again, and (5) enter your username and new password.
1. Open your Android's Apps menu. It's a list of all the native and third-party apps installed on your device.
2. Tap the button. It will open your Settings menu.
3. Tap Wi-Fi on the menu. This button will scan your surroundings, and list all available Wi-Fi networks around you.
5. Tap the network you want to forget. It will open a pop-up window. You can see this Wi-Fi network's details in the pop-up.
6. Tap the Forget button. It's in the lower-right corner of the pop-up window. Your device will forget this network and stop automatically connecting to it.
3. Tap Forget This Network
4. Tap Forget when prompted to confirm you want to forget the network.