Reconnecting to the Morgan Wireless Network AFTER you have Changed your Morgan Password
Immediately after changing your Morgan password, be sure to update the password on all your devices. While on campus, follow these steps: (1) turn off Wi-Fi, (2) forget the MSU wireless network, (3) turn Wi-Fi back on, (4) select the MSU network again, and (5) enter your username and new password.
How to Forget the Morgan Networks (MSU_Secure or MSU Wireless)
1. Open your Android's Apps menu. It's a list of all the native and third-party apps installed on your device.
2. Tap the button. It will open your Settings menu.
3. Tap Wi-Fi on the menu. This button will scan your surroundings, and list all available Wi-Fi networks around you.
4. Slide the Wi-Fi switch to position. Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on in order to see a list of available networks around you.
5. Tap the network you want to forget. It will open a pop-up window. You can see this Wi-Fi network's details in the pop-up.
6. Tap the Forget button. It's in the lower-right corner of the pop-up window. Your device will forget this network and stop automatically connecting to it.
- If you don't see a Forget button here, tap Close or Cancel. Then, tap and hold the Wi-Fi network on the list. It will open a new pop-up window with the Forget option.
For iOS (iPhones, iPads):
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the info button next to the wi-fi network you want to forget. It looks like a lower-case "i"
3. Tap Forget This Network
4. Tap Forget when prompted to confirm you want to forget the network.
Windows - Forget the Wireless Network
- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click Network & Internet Settings.
- Click Manage Known Networks.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to forget. Click Forget. The wireless network profile is deleted.
- To Reconnect: Return to the Internet and Network Settings, select Wifi, click Show Available Networks. Select MSU-Secure.
Mac - Forget the Wireless Network
- Open your settings and select the Network icon.
- Make sure the MSU-Secure shows up in the Network Name dropdown box. Select the Advance button.
- Select MSU-Secure from the list of network names. Click the “-” button to forget the network. Exit the settings.
- Reconnect to the network by clicking the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner and selecting MSU-Secure.