THIS WEEK AT BCISD
“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
Great Job last week!!! Regional championship in Girls Cross-Country, JH and V Football extend winning streaks, well-attended Open House, successful Book Fair, perfect Cafeteria Audit, amazing Sr. Pep Rally.
This week’s events:
Monday, November 4th
- Happy Birthday Ms. McMeans!
- Mr. Kuehler and Mr. Gordon attend LCU Chap Connection in Lubbock
- Home JH Girls Basketball v. Midland Christian @ 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5th
- Happy Birthday to Anthony Lopez and J. Tom Price!
- Home HS Girls Basketball v. Westbrook @ 5
- Home JH Football v. Grady @ 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 6th
- 5th Grade Field Trip to Lubbock Symphony
Thursday, November 7th
- UIL Congress Competition (K Gordon/J Phillips attending with students)
- Ms. Buchanan and Ms. Milhauser attend OAP Clinic
- T/K Dairy Field Trip (P Allen and selected Ag students)
- V Football @ Grady - 7:30 p.m.
Friday, November 8th
- Happy Birthday, Aubree Crutcher
- Girls Cross-Country depart for State Meet @ 8:00 a.m.
- Ms. Buchanan/Ms. Milhauser attend OAP Clinic
Saturday, Nov. 9th
- State Cross-Country Meet @ Round Rock