SLOKC General Meeting Minutes
Open Meeting: 6:37 pm at Round Table Pizza in Atascadero, CA by Mary
Introductions & members in attendance: (Attendance Sheet)
Robin Blackburn, Mary Brown, Karyn Convertini, Jeanette Ferguson, Janell Jackel, Carrie Muir, Jennifer Nowell, Shari Ziegenbein, guest Arlette Baldwin
- Read and approved 2/21/18 minutes. Shari moved to accept, Jennifer N. seconded. Passed
Show Business: March 29 - April 1 2018 - Including Easter Day [LAST MEETING]
Note: Entries closed March 14th.
- Judges update - $ amount estimate for the cash payments to foreign judges
- Don’t know if they need cash yet.
- Karyn will review payments to judges before Bradshaw pays them
- Be sure to have Diet Coke (specifically) for Nikki Riggsbee
- Directors chairs are done
- Ring Runners
- Catalogs/Show table (awards)
- Jeanette Thursday, Janell Friday. Others to swap as needed
- Janell ran the additional advertisement for $36.87 and charged it to her personal credit card as a donation to the club
- Donations (wine and olive oil)
- Olive oil donated by Arlette Baldwin for the judge gifts
- Janell received wines from EVERYONE and will be getting them to Cindy
- March 25th/26th/27th - Help at Karyn’s to load the toy hauler with club’s dog show things
- Shari and Robin will be going to Karyn’s on the 25th in order to take inventory and prep for loading toy hauler.
- Shari and Robin will help Karyn. Karyn will call or text them to let them know when she’s home and the toy hauler is ready to be loaded.
- Olive oil from Arlette Baldwin
- Keychains made by Karyn
- Shari moved that we do gifts for ALL 17 judges, not just ours. Jeanette seconded. Motion passed.
- Hospitality table donations
- Cindy - Cheese and crackers
- Janell - Jellybeans
- Jennifer N. - TBD
- Shari - TBD. Possibly Peeps.
- Will we be doing candy for the tables at rings?
- If so, they will be purchased with the other club before the show.
- Tuesday - Karyn, Mary (maybe)
- Wednesday - Robin (morning), Cindy, Mary (maybe)
- Thursday night or Friday EARLY AM - Janell
- SLOKC needs to give Susan Howard the books so she may submit taxes in time.
- Jennifer Nowell received additional Membership Renewals and checks that had been in the club PO Box. She will update us on our membership list after they’re processed.
- Balance as of 3/20/18 is $10,711.73
Next Meeting: May 16th at 6:30pm at (Atascadero Round Table Pizza)
Close Meeting: 7:35 pm by Mary
Minute Taker: Secretary Janell Jackel