Digital Graphics Daily Log 2019
Sept. 13, 16, 2019
1. Download font. (www.dafont.com)
2. Unzip download
3. Locate .ttf or .otf file. ( Double click to install)
4. Font will install through Font Book software.
Sept. 11 - 12, 2019
1. Select all objects
2. Command + G, 2. Object Menu / Group Object, 2. Right Mouse click, Group Object.
Sept. 9,10, 2019
How many handles does a point have?
Sept. 5,6, 2019
How do you change the color and thickness of the stroke?
In the Controls bar you can change the color and thickness of the stroke
Sept. 3,4, 2019
Where should you save your files?
1. Illustrator Files: Desktop / Digital Media / Illustrator
2. Exported Files: Desktop / Digital Media / Portfolio
Aug. 29,30, 2019
What are the hotkeys for the Undo and constraining?
1. Undo: Command + Z
2. Constrain: SHIFT
Aug. 27 - 28, 2019
How do you export to a .png image?
1. File / Export / Export As...
2. Save As: nameplate.png. ( Choose PNG from the Format options). Check the Use Artboards box.
3. Resolution: Medium (150 ppi). Click OK.
Aug. 23,26, 2019
How do you create a perfect ring with color?
1. Create two Ellipses . Hold down down SHIFT to constrain.
2. Block select both Ellipses.
3. Choose: Window / Align.
4. Select Center Vertical and Center Horizontal .
5. Choose: Window / Pathfinder.
6. Select Minus Front .
Aug. 21,22, 2019
What are the hotkeys for the Selection, Rectangle, Ellipse Fill Color & Zoom Tools?
1. Selection (V)
2. Rectangle (M)
3. Ellipse (L)
4. Fill Color (X)
5. Zoom (Z) (Alt+Scroll Wheel) (Command + or Command -)
Download the adobe program for free at : https://www.adobe.com/
To use it at home download then use your csddocs email at home.