November 2019 Mom to Mom Sale | Details
All proceeds benefit the Shawnee UMC Youth Group
Thank you for your interest!
Booths are not reserved until payment is received.
Please register online. Payments are accepted by mail, online, or in person.
All Booths are “U” shaped and consist of (3) 8’ tables. Cost is $30 per booth.
For Registration and Payment Information visit - https://forms.gle/1QSu1JgSAYyG3dZe9
If online registration is not an option:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once Registration is closed, booth assignments will be emailed out.
Set Up: Friday, November 1st from 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Light Concessions (chips, cookies, and drinks) will be available for purchase.
- The front doors of the church will be the only entrance. Because some booths are located directly next to external doors, those booths ONLY will be permitted to load through those doors.
- Event Supervision will be provided during setup to ensure safety and doors will be locked promptly at 9:00pm. The building will remain secured until Saturday, November 2nd at 7:00am.
Shawnee United Methodist Church is not liable for damaged or stolen items.
Reasonable and responsible efforts will be made to preserve the continued integrity of this event
Sale Details: Saturday, November 2nd from 8:00am - Noon
- Early Bird: Admission to the sale beginning at 8:00am for $5.00
- Regular Admission: Admission to the sale beginning at 9:00am for $1.00
- Vendors may enter the building beginning at 7:00am on Saturday, November 2nd.
- Booths must be ready prior to 8:00am.
- Included with booth rental is admission for you and 1 adult helper.
- Children are included with your admission, but must be supervised at your booth. Childcare is available for a fee.
- Concessions will be available from 7:00am - 12:30pm
- You are responsible to handle your own cash and to make change.
- The event lasts until Noon. Tear down does not begin until Noon. This preserves the integrity of the event and results in return shoppers for you next year. Booth cleanup must be completed by 12:45pm.
- Childcare is available. $5.00 per two hour block. Secure check-in and the childcare room is adjacent to the Centrum (next to the Concessions window).
- As vendors, you may register a child for the entire day (beginning at 7:00am) for $15.00. Additional children are $10.00 each.
- Children must be potty trained and no older than age 8.
- Each hour, children will receive a snack and drink.