BACHELOR OF ARTS
Pacific Lutheran University
Public Affairs minor
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
Highline Community College
- Digital Advertising
- Video Production
- Social Media Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Online recruitment
- Crisis Communications
- Internal Communications
- Digital Media Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Google Analytics
- Government Relations
- Public Relations
- Board of Directors, Good Shepherd Lutheran Community, Blair, NE
- Advisory Member, Nebraska Synod Strategic Visioning Committee
- ALDE, Nebraska Chapter, Communications Chair
Student Communications Coordinator
San Jacinto College District • Houston, TX ▪ May 2020 to Present
- Oversees the day-to-day coordination of student communications across the student lifespan and the transition of student communications to a CRM platform, the development and delivery of a student communications plan, coordinates with IT and TD to train staff on student communications processes in the CRM.
Digital Communications Coordinator
Mosaic • Omaha, NE ▪ Jan. 2017 to Dec. 2019
- Lead a team that increased unique web visits, while creating a standardized digital communications strategy and policies across more than 35 agencies of an organization with $226 million in annual revenue.
- Served as the primary manager of an on-time and on-budget website redesign that allowed Mosaic to better track key performance indicators, core business goals, and align with new strategic vision, working collaboratively with every department in the organization.
- Served as the primary architect of 2017 advocacy campaign that produced nearly 6,500 messages to elected officials from more than 1,500 advocates, with a 19% advocacy rate.
Mosaic • Omaha, NE ▪ Oct. 2014 to Dec. 2016
- Wrote and edited for print and digital communications including editorials for CEO, magazine articles, fundraising appeals, internal communications materials, blog posts, press releases, social media posts and more.
- Managed content and trained users for more than 40 social media accounts, doubling engagement and web traffic from social annually.
Christ the King Lutheran Church • New Brighton, MN ▪ 2011 to 2014
- Served as the primary point of contact for all internal and external communications, responsible for proactively planning, organizing, designing, and executing all routine and special communications.
- Ensured individual pieces and projects aligned with the church mission and vision.
Lake Chelan Mirror • Chelan, WA ▪ 2010-2011
- Served as a reporter/photographer for a weekly newspaper.
- Assisted with page design, social media management, and copyediting.