- Use grind made for percolator, DO NOT use fine or espresso grind
- Fill coffee pot with COLD water to the desired amount.
- Add coffee to basket (see equivalents below)
- Plug coffee pot into standard electrical outlet
- When coffee has finished brewing, remove basket, the pot will keep the coffee hot.
- Rinse out the inside of the coffee pot and basket before returning.
- NEVER immerse coffee pot in water!
- Approximately 1⁄2 hour to brew coffee in 30-60 cup urns
- Approximately 1 hour in 90-100 cup urns
Number of Cups Coffee Measure
36 3 - 1/3 Cups
55 3 - 2/3 Cups
100 6 - 2/3 Cups
(1 lb. of coffee is equal to approximately 4 - 3/4 cups of ground coffee. )
(ph) 512.524.1153 / (f) 512.524.8552 / 1901 E 51st St, Bldg 1, Austin TX 78723 / firstname.lastname@example.org