COMPLETING YOUR CERTIFICATION
SEAMLESS HAIRLINE TECHNICIAN/ TRAINEE
Follow These Steps:
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be listed* for FREE on the SEAMLESS HAIRLINE/CROCHET online Trainee Registry for 3 months**. This will allow you enough time to complete & submit the Documentation and Assessments for Final Evaluation. If you need more time you may request a Courtesy Extension.
- The Home Office will Evaluate & review your Final Assessment test(s) on qualifying client(s) and if necessary, call you or your client(s). You will receive a formal Pre-Approval report either clearing you to be listed as a Certified Technician or a long-term “APPROVED TRAINEE”.
- The Approved Trainee title is for those who do not meet all technician Criteria(s).
We will clearly outlining any actions needed to qualify you for Technician listing. You will receive detailed coaching information from our evaluator to assist you with meeting our certification requirements. This may include repairs to the first qualifying client, correction of paperwork, submission of missing documentation, or an additional qualifying client. Once the evaluator’s concerns have been addressed, you will be cleared for listing on the official online registry as an Certified Technician.
- In Order to become Fully Certified, you must complete All Required Assessment(s) for final Evaluation with video of work and/or Live Zoom video with Course Evaluation and response questionnaire forms from both you and your clients. You have 1 year from completion of the Online training course to complete the certification process. Once certified, your name will be moved to the online CERTIFIED REGISTRY. If you cannot meet any of the above timelines and extensions, you will be considered “inactive.” To re-activate, you must take a Refresher Course or Advanced Refresher Course, and conform to any future deadlines.
Inform each qualifying client that you will be documenting your work with photos and/or videos. Make sure they are willing to complete a questionnaire after their follow-up visit. Offer a package of visits needed to complete your Evaluation. Explain all aspects of the system during a thorough consultation, using the Consultation Portfolio to assist you. Allow enough time for at least 6-8 weeks of wear between visits. Make sure you follow up with client to get detail service response. Give each client a “New Client Response Questionnaire” to complete at the Follow-up. (Forward Email responses to Evaluation@HERV-University.com.)
You complete a “Trainee Questionnaire” for each client. Fill in the appropriate portions at the Consultation, Installation Sessions and Follow-up. * At Master Trainer’s Discretion ** What Happens Next… Crochet Specialist & Master Technician Jenise McBride personally reviews all materials, and may call you with questions. You will be notified when the evaluation process is complete. There are 2 Certification Filing Periods per year (Deadlines: May 31st & Dec. 31st). Certifications are dated June 1st and January 1st, and are valid for 1 year.
- Do not use family members or young people (i.e. under 18 as your qualifying client).
- Send your unedited photos and videos as soon as possible.
- When timing your Installation sessions for your records, do not count your breaks.
- Keep copies of your documents and check for emails from the Evaluator.
- Select your qualifying customers carefully!