CopyRight @ apdif.com, 2017
Information gathered and used
- When you sign up to create an account in ChatTEA, we gather personal identification information you provide via Google or Facebook login and the one you specifically fill-in in Chattea
- ChatTEA uses the information so gathered for two general purposes: to satisfy your requirements about specific products or services, and to contact you regarding such products and services if necessary.
Third-party access to the information
Chattea will not subject your personal identification information to either rental or sale. Nevertheless, ChatTEA may forward your personal identification information to other companies or organizations, only under the following circumstances:
- Having your express consent to share the information with others
- Cases where we will have the need to share your personal information to provide the product or service you requested
- Cases where it is necessary to forward the information to companies or organizations who act as representatives of ChatTEA to provide the product or service you requested. (Unless explicitly indicated, such companies or organizations will not be entitled to use the information we provide them with, except in what may be strictly necessary to cover the assistance required
- In replying to court orders or summons derived from legal proceedings.
Possibility of modifying or deleting contents of your information and preferences
- ChatTEA offers you the possibility of modifying your information or your preferences at any time.
- You are entitled to request the deletion of your account by forwarding a message to email@example.com
- For privacy and security purposes, the credentials of your ChatTEA account are protected using Google or Facebook Login
- In certain areas ChatTEA will use the industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Changes to this Policy
Aprendizaje Diferente SRL might punctually proceed to make changes or additions to the policy expressed herein. You will be informed of all material modifications through a notice highlighted within ChatTEA, or we might also contact you directly.
Questions and Suggestions