Staff of Life
If you Reach the Center of the Galaxy, "The Voice" will give you the Staff of Life. It gives you the ability to instantly terraform any planet to Terra 3 inhabitable world.
Submitted by: JD4269
Domesticated Friends on Tribal Stage
As you play through the Creature stage, make sure you have members of other tribes in your pack. Then when you finish that stage and advance to the Tribal stage that follows, those pack members will appear in your tribe's pen as domesticated animals.
Change Planet and Star Names
In the Space Stage, go to a solar system that's not yours (or another save game's) and press CTRL+SHIFT+C. You may rename everything in your own system BUT your homeworld. Enter these codes to change names:
- rename star X - Where "X" is the desired name
- rename planet X - Where "X" is the desired name
View the Cheat List
Press ctrl+shift+C to access the cheats menu, then type in "help" (no quotes) to view a handy list of cheats.
At the game’s main start screen, spin the galaxy you see there. If done properly and fast enough, you’ll see the faces of the Spore development team.
Insert the cheats listed below on the left for the desired result. The cheat console is opened by holding Ctrl+Shift+C (simultaneously). Keep in mind that some cheats will only work during some phases (or in some menus) of the game.
- capturePlanetGIF - Captures a 360 degree .gif file of your current planet
- setConsequenceTrait (X) - Enter one of these for X: cell_carnivore, cell_herbivore, cell_omnivore, creature_aggressive, creature_social, creature_mixed, tribe_aggressive, tribe_social, tribe_mixed, civ_
- evoadvantage - Begin a new game with one an evolved creature
- help (X) - Replace X with a command to get an explanation.
- styleFilter -oilPaint - Novelty oil paint effect
- addDNA - Adds DNA (Use in creation menu)
- moreMoney - Add money (in Civilization and Space levels)
- unlockSuperWeapons - Unlock Superweapons
- spaceCreate - Unlock creation tools in Space
- help - View the list of cheats
- Movie - See movies
- freedom - Eliminate complexity limits
- levels -unlock - Unlock all stages of life at the beginning of a new game
- Quit - Quit the game
- universeSimulatorPirateRaidPlunderFrequency # - Where # is a digit that represents the rate that pirates will go after spice
- universeSimulatorPirateRaidAllyFrequency # - Where # is a digit that represents a rate that pirates will raid allies
- universeSimulatorPirateRaidFrequency # - Where # is a digit that represents a rate that pirates will raid your systems
- killallhints - Kills hints
- refillMotives - Refills health
- SetTime (hour, minute) - Mess with the time
- freeCam - Toggles a free camera
- blocksmode - Novelty blocky creatures
- styleFilter -filmNoir - Remove all color
- stylefilter -microscope - Novelty microscopic view
- stylefilter -none - change view back to normal
- stylefilter -norainbows - Alter colors
- stylefilter -nextgen - Alter colors