This document is to assist you in preparing your Major Challenge for submission. Please use this document to formulate your answers then copy and paste them into the Google Form for submission.
What is the name of your project?
Participants from all age categories must answer questions 1 to 6.
Question 7a. is for Intermediate Category participants. Question 7b. is for Senior Category participants.
1. Why did you choose this project? *
2. What did you enjoy most about the project? *
3. What have you learned from this project? *
4. How did your project change your understanding of science/engineering? *
5. How did your parent/guardian or mentor help you? *
6. What do you think are the engineering applications of the knowledge found in your science project? *
In other words, if you were an engineer, what would or could you create out of your science project?
7a. Briefly explain the underlying scientific theories behind the project; why you chose this method and equipment; and whether the experiment is repeatable and why.
INTERMEDIATE AGE CATEGORY QUESTION
7b. Briefly explain the underlying scientific theories behind the project; why you chose this method and equipment; whether the experiment is repeatable and why; and any formulas or calculations used in the project.
SENIOR AGE CATEGORY QUESTION