Log in to your chromebook at least a day before school starts so that your chromebook can auto-update to the highest version of Chrome
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect to your Wifi if prompted. (Learn how to set your wifi to consistently stay on here)
- Type in your username and hit next.
- Type in your password and hit next.
Then you will see the screen below: Follow the directions:
- Click on the www.zoom.us link.
- Scroll down and click Sign in with Google
- If you see a weird message this link will help (If you see a weird message about account consolidations, click here to learn what to do)
- Once you are logged into Zoom.us, now look on the Top tabs and find CLEVER.
- Click on Schoology.
- Grade 2-5 students, find your Language Arts Course. On your RL daily click on the Zoom Meeting link for your class.
- Grade 6-12 students, find the course you are going to in Schoology. The Zoom Link should be the first link you see in your course.
*Note: You do not need a password to enter your Zoom meetings this year*