Clinton-Massie Local School District Mission Statement:
The mission of the Clinton-Massie Local School District is to provide students with the best education possible to develop well-rounded, lifelong learners who become functioning members of our ever-changing world.
Clinton-Massie Local School District Vision Statement:
The Clinton-Massie Local School District is a progressive, family friendly community learning center where every student is successfully, and provided with rich and diverse opportunities.
Clinton-Massie Local School District Core Values:
As we seek to achieve our Vision and accomplish our Mission, we value the following:
- A safe and secure environment
- Trust, respect and integrity
- Faculty, staff and community input/support
- An education program that meets the individual needs of all students at all levels
- Fiscal responsibility
- Communication at all levels
- Rich and diverse opportunities outside the classroom
- The use of technology for teaching and learning
- Accountability for maintaining our school district’s positive image
Clinton-Massie Local Schools District Goals:
- Provide a top rate well-rounded education for each student while expecting excellence in all we do.
- Be fiscally responsible with the communities’ money and fiscally transparent to our community.
- Foster a student centered professional learning community built on trust, accountability, fairness, and consistency that facilitates shared leadership and collective decision making resulting in highly motivated/functioning Students, Staff, Parents and Community.
- Facilitate progressive utilization of technology to enhance the learning experience, while maintaining safe/secure facilities that contribute to a successful student centered educational experience.
- Increase communication quality and frequency both internally and externally. Be “in touch” with our Students, Staff, Parents and Community.