Solucionando problemas de Tecnología
Topic: Logging into Devices/Wifi Issues
- Restart your device by completely powering off and powering back on.
- Update to the latest version of chrome
- If you are at home restart your home router
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Make sure that you have Google Chrome on your device
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Google Chrome
- Make sure the only user logged into Chrome is your school account. Sign out of all other personal gmail accounts. Directions can be found by clicking here.
- Make sure that you are using your school account and password.
Your child’s login is the last 2 digits of their graduation year + first email@example.com
EXAMPLE for John Smith, graduating in 2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your child’s password is lowercase first initial + lowercase last initial + their unique 6-digit student ID number*
EXAMPLE for John Smith: js123456
Topic: Accessing iReady
- iReady says that my internet browser is out of date.
- Can I use iReady on my iPad? How? Use these directions for iReady iPad support.
- I am having issues logging into iReady from the Clever Portal.
Topic: Clever Portal
- Accessing Clever on an iPad.
- Accessing Clever on a personal chromebook (not MSD issued).
- Can I access Clever from a phone or tablet? Yes, download the Clever app and login as you usually would.
- Clever badge does not work when I try to scan it, or my device has no webcam. You can sign-in to your account using your @msdk12.net email address and password (same as #6 above).
- The Camera/Microphone on my Chromebook is not working- How can I fix this?
- The Keyboard has changed or is typing different letters than the ones I am trying to use. How can I correct this?
Topic: Google Classroom
- How do I access Google Classroom from my personal Chromebook?
Topic: Google Meet
- How can I join a Google Meet session?
Topic: Further Help/ My School Issued Device is broken/etc…
1. Submit a Help ticket and a member of the MSD Tech Team will get back to you.