The Young Farmer Network (www.youngfarmernetwork.org) is seeking a part-time Coordinator to work in partnership with the existing Coordinators to develop and execute a plan for continued operations.
Many program areas will be shared, but the new Coordinator will be lead on the following:
- Fundraising and grant management
- Advisory Committee and strategic planning
- Chapter requirements for the National Young Farmers Coalition
- Land access efforts
- Regional collaboration
This position is paid hourly, envisioned as 10-15 hours per week, year round.
Potential to grow into more hours per week, pending fundraising.
- Experienced and proficient with grant writing and reporting
- Willingness to start fundraising immediately upon hiring
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with RI/MA farming community and its needs
- Flexible schedule and consistent means of transportation
- Dedication to the success of the young farming community
- Commitment to collaboration and active communication
Other qualifications of interest
- Interest in food policy and advocacy work
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent communication skills, facility with public speaking
Please send a letter of interest highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com by April 20th. Include at least two references.