Last updated: Dec 01, 2021
- Meettrics - Meettrics means meettrics.com, run via Colin Petruno, a private individual.
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller - Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor - Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject - Data Subject Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Meettrics collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- IP Address
- First and last name
- Information given from social logins like “Login with Google”
- Payment & Billing information upon initial subscription
- Calendar event details
- Start & End time
- Descriptions and names
3. How we use the personal data
Meettrics takes the data we collect very seriously. We are privacy advocates and only take the minimum data we need to provide our services. Meettrics uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
More importantly is what we will never do. Meettrics makes money when you enjoy our products and you pay us. We don’t sell or leverage your data in shady ways.
- Sell your data to a third party
- Export your data to non-critical service providers. We do use some cloud services to run our application but we store all your data in an encrypted format so that they have no visibility of your data.
- Use your data for targeted advertising
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Meettrics.com’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Meettrics.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Meettrics.com permission to do so
- Meettrics.com needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Meettrics.com will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. Meettrics.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent