Apartment Maintenance Technician
We are hiring an Apartment Maintenance Technician for 200+ apartment units in the Los Angeles Area (San Fernando Valley and West LA area). This is a FULL TIME 40 hours a week position. Main office in Sherman Oaks but other locations include West Los Angeles, Glendale, and Studio City.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in apartment maintenance, preferably in luxury apartments.
- Must live in the San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles Area
- Resolve maintenance issues including: appliances, basic heat / AC unit repair, basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and other building items. Ability to paint and prep properly a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work on own, and follow direction
- Good customer service and able to interact with tenants, managers, and management team
- Ability to use computer software for Work Orders (Appfolio)
- Spanish speaking is a plus; read, write and speak English required
- Own car + car insurance as driving to different locations is part of the job
- Clean criminal history & authorized to work in the United States
- Work with on-site apartment managers to provide a quality living environment for residents and resolve maintenance issues quickly and correctly
- Ability to use Appfolio software to look at and understand the tenant’s maintenance requests (training on Appfolio will be provided)
- Ensure the property is maintained in pristine condition
- Submit weekly timesheets, invoices, and receipts to the office. Must be organized
- Full time competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation
- Holiday benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.